tuscl

Tuscon or Phoenix 2023

chiefwiggum
Illinois
Tuesday, December 19, 2023 7:30 PM
I've already been to Phoenix, like 2018 and I had a great time at Hi-Liters. One of my all-time favorites of ATFs was at Hi-Liter. I doubt she's still there 3 years later. Of course, she had no plans other than dancing, so there's that... I thought Bourbon Street was good, some high mileage, but more tease and sensuality than anything, also thought girls were hotter at BSC (as opposed to Hi-Liter, but Hi-Liter had better mileage). I was also at some other place that shared a parking lot with a fast food restaurant (iirc) and the girls were hot, but like nobody came up to me. Should I make a trip to PHX again or is Tuscon better (or just as good)? I want to focus on hot, fit girls (I've been spoiled on my most recent trips). Every high mileage girl I've met outside of AZ has either danced at PHX or Tuscon. I was looking at travel times between my hotel in PHX and it's like 2 hrs Tuscon. 90 minutes doesn't sound too bad for me, but it's definitely my limit. Should I stay at Tuscon and travel to PHX as I have never been to Tuscon before? Or, is PHX an overall nicer city?

9 comments

• Mate27
    9 months ago
    I’d go to Tuscany before any of those choices.
  • rawhide
    9 months ago
    Hiliter is way down, like fallen off a cliff - not worth the visit

Tucson is nice if you stay in the resorts, if you leave the resorts, be sure to bring a gun. Drug trade is rampant, Human trafficking is everywhere and illegals will rob you blind - not safe at all, city is on edge at all times.

• azdd
    9 months ago
    Oh gimme a break. Tucson is fine unless you head into the gang-infested south side with a white face and a nice car. Curves is the closest Tucson club to I-10, thus the shortest drive from Phoenix. Raiders and Venom are way on the east side and there is no crosstown freeway. I live in Tucson and go to Curves on dayshift once or twice a month, but if I lived in Phoenix I would just go to Bourbon or HL and avoid the drive. The other club from your description was probably Sugar 44. My advice is to stay in Phoenix.
  • rawhide
    9 months ago
    I have only been there for a few conferences over the years - Marriott has a very nice resort up in the hills. I can only relay information as told to me by our drivers at the events. One driver told us the airport was not safe and watch your bags at all times, so I guess the airport is in South Tucson. (I am not sure). Curves and Raiders are both fun clubs - quality of girls is not high end.
  • PepsiMan
    9 months ago
    Stay in Phoenix. South Tucson is safe for Latinos only. Stay in the clubs and you should be fine. I lived in Tucson and would go to the clubs Phoenix anyday over a Tucson club.
  • azdd
    9 months ago
    I agree with PepsiMan. I have several dayshift favorites at Curves, VIP playtime is nice, and OTC is available from some, but I would still choose Bourbon or HiLiter over Tucson clubs. In my opinion, Raiders is a bit of a dive, but mileage is higher. Venom has had a rep as UHM, but only if you like BJs from cattle. Ten’s is a shadow of its old self. There are lots of things to love about Tucson, but its strip clubs aren’t high on that list.
  • Ch3ll
    9 months ago
    I travel from Sierra Vista to Tucson clubs since they are the nearest and since over about 6 years of mongering, I'd say Curves has the best and fittest girls. I wouldn't recommend Venom or Christie's. Also, wouldnt recommend Love cabaret. Not for security reasons, but just the quality of dancers. Raiders Reef is almost on par with Curves, as it's their sister club and I think they still do a month long pass deal OR you could buy a $25 calendar (while supplies last) and get a month pass for the whole year.
  • chiefwiggum
    9 months ago
    Thanks for the comments. It sounds like I will be staying in Phoenix and time permitting trying to hustle down to Tuscon for at least a day.
  • b318
    7 months ago
    IMO you can get a lot higher mileage at curves than any phx club. But it's far away, I've never had problems with crime in Tucson. Stay in nicer area for hotels. Venom was garbage when I went (one time, won't be back). Curves might be my favorite club in AZ for mileage, though it's been over a year since I went there. Raiders I've never had a ton of luck, but it's the 2nd most promising in Tucson.

Phx- Hiliter used to be the best with UHM but now with the new setup you can't find much privacy. Crazy Girls I think has the best looking girls with potential for mileage. A couple 9's and 10's can be found there. I don't go to Bourbon much.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion