tuscl

newest website changes.

Jascoi
mr.wonderful to single moms and college age girls...
Monday, December 18, 2023 9:04 AM
I like the posting of date and time of the reviews. I suggest the same for discussions and articles and comments. and thank you founder for the glossary again. Hope to see our posting comments and count available in our profiles as they used to be a year ago. looking forward to the photos again!!! and sir, it's still 2023 as of this day! and I do thank you for your efforts and this website!!!

34 comments

• RockAllNight
    6 months ago
    I’m liking the changes so far. Agree with Jascoi’s comments Would also like to see the search option return
  • RockAllNight
    6 months ago
    Noticed that the buttons to like or hate discussion comments are not working
  • drewcareypnw
    6 months ago
    The color scheme and layout are easier to read. I’m glad to see the glossary again. Site is loading at good speeds, though I haven’t see personal queues yet, and those were slow before.
  • georgmicrodong
    6 months ago
    I can't say that I'm exactly thrilled with the tile layout and how busy it makes the screen look, but I'm guessing it looks better on a phone?
  • Puddy_Tat
    6 months ago
    Can we go back to being able to sort by "last comment" vs "last post"? The current layout makes discussions hard to follow.
  • Hank Moody
    6 months ago
    FFS. Maybe when Founder told us he was going to restore everything, but it was going to take time he knew what he was talking about?
  • RockAllNight
    6 months ago
    It appears that reviews with no title can be approved but cannot be read…
  • Soul_Collector
    6 months ago
    Where are the PMs or are they not working yet?
  • Richard_Head
    6 months ago
    Sucks. Every time I come back to the site it fails to recognize my password and I have to get a password recovery link which then prompts me to change my password.
  • NJBalla
    6 months ago
    i dont use this site like i did in my glory days.Not because mainly I dont like the site or community, But i dont clubs much. I just use the site to connect with old friends via discussions. But man holy sh*T does the user interface change a lot. Its like when apple used to change it up a lot and by the time you got used to the new format they switched it again. I just wanted to send a few messages and head on out and cant even find the discussions section lol. All respect to founder for putting in the work but sheesh.
  • NJBalla
    6 months ago
    *Not because I dont like the site or community. But I dont go to clubs much anymore.
  • Evergreen98
    6 months ago
    Richard_Head, I had the same problem needing a password recovery link. After the 3rd time, I signed out of the site and then back in with the new password and now I no longer need the recovery link.
  • minnow
    6 months ago
    I guess tuscl is still in "WIP" stage, and waste a certain amount of time finding what I want. When founder mentions "next year" does he mean 1st week in January or "same time next year" ? Agree with sorting by last post, and no PM function yet. I'm OK logging in, but bringing up some functions extremely slow, posts unresponsive to clicking the like button.
  • misterorange
    6 months ago
    Yeah, I've had the same password issue. The one I've used for years didn't work and for several days the recovery option took me to a "this site can't be reached" screen. Now it works, but I have to reset password every time to log in.
  • misterorange
    6 months ago
    Other than that, the site looks pretty cool. I'm sure it will continue to take shape as more features are added back in.
  • Evergreen98
    6 months ago
    I also had to create a new shortcut link because my old link went to Clubs near me and that functionality has not been added yet. I really like the new format. It is super fast on my devices. Let’s give them some time to finish the cutover and concentrate on helping members sign in successfully.
  • Longball300
    6 months ago
    So Far So Good...... the latest changes get a thumbs up from this user. Tiles are great IMO. Keep it Rollin Founder.
  • Longball300
    6 months ago
    Ooo, and it looks like the photos are on their way back ( . ) ( . )
  • gammanu95
    6 months ago
    Problems with SC listings: Allure (formerly Babe's) has disappeared from the listings. It's still open. Fantasies at the Beach, on Fort Myers Beach, is showing as open. It is not. Destroyed in Hurricane Ian and the short-lived tent revival failed apectacularly and closed.
  • DeclineToState
    6 months ago
    Hooray for the return of the Dancer Photo Gallery! If Longball300's photo library returns, that'll get a Hooray too.
  • Evergreen98
    6 months ago
    Longball300’s photos have returned. Click on his name, select photos and see all 1460 of them.
  • Evergreen98
    6 months ago
    Messages have now been implemented.
  • gammanu95
    6 months ago
    Damn, the latest update looks great on my phone
  • minnow
    6 months ago
    Gradually getting used to it. Founder, any way to ban the asshole who keeps spamming the articles page in Vietnamese with a bunch of links ? (probably infected)
  • Longball300
    6 months ago
    Little slower to upload butt, new ones will appear....
  • Evergreen98
    6 months ago
    It is nice that the number of new messages are now displayed just to the left of the message icon
  • Chungzzz
    6 months ago
    Where are my bookmarks?
  • LecherousMonk
    6 months ago
    Dark mode, please, for the love of god!
  • Richard_Head
    6 months ago
    I know it’s still a work in progress, but I also would like to see the bookmarks brought back. I also can no longer easily see my own previously submitted reviews. The What’s New tab was also helpful. Otherwise, much improved from an aesthetic perspective.
  • Dave_Anderson
    6 months ago
    I hate it. If something isn't broken don't "fix" it is my motto.
  • Studme53
    6 months ago
    In the end, the updates are great! I sincerely appreciate all the work Founder does. Also happy dancer photos are back. I’m always looking for that diamond in the rough. Also, underrated are the tag lines Founder makes up. Latest - “A bunch of hideous, perverted creeps with hearts.” Funny and true.
  • Richard_Head
    6 months ago
    I can now only see people that were bookmarked (or favorited) not any of the clubs. There used to be a link that would pull up all the clubs that I had bookmarked/favorited that would allow me to easily see if any of those clubs had new reviews. Any chance of getting that back? It’s a pain sorting thru every review to see if any of my favorite clubs have new reviews.
  • Hank Moody
    6 months ago
    “ A Note to Our Readers It's Sunday, December 31, 2023 and we are still going through a major overhaul. Everything will soon be returning. All feeds, posts, bookmarks, profile features, etc. will be back soon. It is a gradual process. Some features may return today, tomorrow, next week, or next month. But we promise, it's all coming back. Here's to a prosperous 2024, [view link]
  • Jascoi
    4 months ago
    thank you founder for putting our comments and postings accessible on our profile! also, thank you for all the statistics!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion