tuscl

Songs that are sexual innuendos

Tuesday, December 12, 2023 4:44 PM
Or ones that you are suspicious of I saw a recent story with Bryan Adam’s addmitting the Summer of ‘69 was actually about a position and not the year. [view link] As a song I’ve always been suspect of Love Train by the O’Jays. I think it’s about them going around the world running a train on everybody.

27 comments

• twentyfive
    7 months ago
    Don’t forget the obvious ones like ‘I Can’t Get No Satisfaction’ by the stones or the dirty lyrics to ‘Louie Louie’ by the Kingsmen
  • skibum609
    7 months ago
    Afternoon Delight - Starland Vocal band. I gotcha - Joe Tex.
  • shadowcat
    7 months ago
    "baby it's cold outside" [view link]
  • azdd
    7 months ago
    There are tons of these. Check out Ooh Daddy by Buddy Guy.
  • azdd
    7 months ago
  • FancyNuts
    7 months ago
    My Ding-A-Ling, Chuck Berry
  • motorhead
    7 months ago
    Not from a song…but was watching an old King of Queens episode and Doug says to Carrie: (episode when Doug was going to the cute woman barber) “I’m using Mrs. Butterworth's. Is that ok or should I only be getting syrup from your head?” Not sure if it was meant to be a sexual innuendo - but sounds like it.
  • rattdog
    7 months ago
    squeeze box by the who. could be about playing the accordion but not likely.
  • skibum609
    7 months ago
    My Sharona - The Knack - he just loved singing about his penis. Love to Love you- Donna Summer is the most underrated female vocalist of all time.
  • loper
    7 months ago
    Oh I've got a brand new pair of roller skates, you've got a brand new key. I think that we should get together and try them out and see.
  • Huntsman
    7 months ago
    Darling Nikki by Prince
  • magicrat
    7 months ago
    Springsteen once said if the meaning wasn't obvious, then the song was always about sex.
  • WiseToo
    7 months ago
    I Just Died In Your Arms - Cutting Crew (1986) This is not a deep song about love and loss. "Dying in someone's arms" is a euphemism for orgasm.
  • Studme53
    7 months ago
    Candy Shop
  • Rod8432
    7 months ago
    "Night Moves," by Bob Seger. [view link] "... points of her own, sittin' way up high. Way up firm and high." I often think of this line while leaning back during couch dances, when a topless or nude dancer straddles me cowgirl-style.
  • gammanu95
    7 months ago
    The most sexual innuendos in a single song (and some pretty straightforward ones) [view link]
  • RiskA
    6 months ago
    “She just loves my big ten inch….record of her favorite blues.” Aerosmith built their career on puerile innuendo songs. Montrose “you’re rock candy baby/ hard, sweet and sticky…”; “get on your bad motor scooter & ride”; etc. I think Springsteen’s right, they’re all sexual innuendo on some level.
  • crosscheck
    6 months ago
    ZZ Top - I Got The Six. The chorus: "I got the six, give me your nine""
  • skibum609
    6 months ago
    She was getting bombed; and I was really blown away; and she held it in her hand; and this is what she had to say; a pearl necklace; she wanna pearl necklace; she wanna pearl necklace. Ty ZZ top, nuff said.
  • ilbbaicnl
    6 months ago
    B-52s were big on these. [view link] [view link] [view link]
  • ilbbaicnl
    6 months ago
    And of course the 80s classic: [view link]
  • misterorange
    6 months ago
    AC/DC - You Shook Me All Night Long She told me to come but I was already there. Made a meal outta me and came back for more.
  • azdd
    6 months ago
    Just came on in my music feed earlier this evening - Redneck Friend by Jackson Browne. Honey, you shake, and I'll rattle, we'll roll on down the line And see if we can't get in touch with a very close friend of mine But let me clue you in, it ain't like him to argue or pretend Honey, let me introduce you to my redneck friend
  • mtnboy49
    6 months ago
    Nights in White Satin. Wifey thought it was Knights... and didn't think it was sexual. My oldest son set her straight. "C'mon Mom! It would be even creepier if knights were dressed in white satin. Wouldn't it?"
  • stripperlover777
    6 months ago
    I Like That Song "Indulgence" From Xemplify On ▶️ YouTube. Their Red & Green Colored Albums The Best. That Group Kinda A Soft Unique Relaxin'. I Listen To A Ton Of Rock, Chillout Relaxin' Music, Techno, Alternative, Some Country. Jazz, Piano Music Good Too. ✔️ 🎶 🎵 🎶 🎵
  • stripperlover777
    6 months ago
    "Sade" Has A Lot Of Sexual/Chill Out Songs. "Paula Abdule", "Lita Ford,
  • stripperlover777
    6 months ago
    "Sade", "Lita Ford", "Paula Abdule" Have Good Songs. Mi Phone Was Actin' Up In The Above Post With The Typos, Correction On This Post ✔️
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion