tuscl

The Playhouse Lounge, Burlington NJ

Saturday, December 2, 2023 5:14 PM
This is not a review but a couple questions. First, I'm a big fan of PH. I have a Fav that I see but sometimes I'd like a little variety. As soon as I sat down she came over and began massaging my neck and shoulders. She is always reliably good and very sweet but I wanted to try out another of the talent so I said that she was my favorite but that I wanted to meet some of the other ladies. She seemed to pout a little but smiled and said fine. My question is how do you handle what to me was an awkward moment? Anyway I went to the back with Jennifer a cute petite 44 y/o blond Brazilian (of German heritage) who looks 24 (maybe it's the dim light). It was a very pleasant experience with the usual PH ending after 4. For those who are unfamiliar with the setup there are about 8 small rooms with partial doors and the gate keeper calls out the dance e.g. "room 8 that 3" While I was there I heard one where the number of dances was 30 and a couple in the high 20s and teens. So that's $900 for 2 hrs. I don't know what I would do for 2 hrs since at my age I'm lucky to go twice and I'm not willing to pay that kind of money to chat. So, just curious. What's the end game?

12 comments

• funonthaside
    8 months ago
    Nothing wrong with telling her you wanted to try other girls. I may have refrained from disclosing to her that she's your favorite, though. You aren't there to woo the girls....just to get your rocks off and head home. Newsflash...your lap isn't the only lap she sits in, so you have a right to play the field without explanation. PL is about as simple of a clubbing experience as you can get.
  • Rob1115
    8 months ago
    @funonthaside Intellectually I know that. But dancers are people and I don't want to be a dickhead. But as soon as she left she was rubbing some other guy's neck and shoulders. So You are of course correct. Yeah, I love PL and probably the best bang for the buck in the area.
  • K
    8 months ago
    The best way to handle that awkward moment is to repeat it until it isn't awkward
  • rattdog
    8 months ago
    did american kelly ever wind up finally retiring or is she still working there?
  • OG12346
    8 months ago
    Kelly/Gina is still there
  • Rob1115
    8 months ago
    @K Probably good advice
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 months ago
    “... how do you handle what to me was an awkward moment …” There’s no easy way – at the end of the day strippers are “sales people” and no salesperson will be happy losing a customer/income – all one can do is say it politely but not be a pussy about it b/c some of these girls will try to guilt-trip/manipulate a PL (some PLs resort to hitting a different club to avoid “the awkwardness”). At the end of the day u are there for your enjoyment and spending money to enjoy yourself - clubbing is already expensive enough when one is spending on the dancers one wants to be with w/o having to “subsidize” dancers whose feelings one does not want to hurt. Dancers know the deal and know most custies like to “play the field” whether it’s sooner or later; so it’s not as if one is hurting their feelings (especially the vets) – at the of the day it’s part of the biz and both experienced-dancers and experienced-custies know this and accept this as part of clubbing
  • Jascoi
    8 months ago
    as to the guys that pay so much for a couple of hours of time... pretty expensive talk. I've done like an hour and a quarter with one girl but we weren't talking much.
  • Jascoi
    8 months ago
    and all these girls pretty much know that I'm a whore. I might have favorites but I like to sample others too.
  • uniquename
    8 months ago
    The dancer with the count in the 30s had to be Mercedes.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 months ago
    “… At the end of the day u are there for your enjoyment and spending money to enjoy yourself …” IMO – all one owes a dancer (besides not acting like an ahole just b/c one is paying her) is fair-payment for services-rendered – as far as I’m concerned she doesn’t owe me anything more than what I’m paying-for/we-agreed-to and I don’t owe her any money I rather spend differently in the club – at the end of the day we are both there for our specific reasons/needs (she has hers and I accept/know that; and I have mine and we try to meet somewhere in the middle if we can) -
  • Studme53
    8 months ago
    It’s the game at the Playhouse. They all want you to be exclusive of course. I’m sure a lot of the Brazilian milfs and gilfs have regulars spanning back for years. Don’t buy in.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion