shadowcat
Atlanta suburb

Woman Sues American Airlines for X-Rated Incident
Lawsuit: Staff Did Not Help Woman After Man Ejaculated On Her
Last Edited: Monday, 17 Mar 2008, 8:50 PM CDT
Created: Monday, 17 Mar 2008, 6:07 PM CDT
MyFoxHouston.com
FOX 26 News

HOUSTON -- A 21-year-old Harris County woman filed a lawsuit against American Airlines Monday, alleging her trip to visit family and friends in Los Angeles last spring break turned X-rated.

The $200,000 suit claims a passenger masturbated in the seat next to Centava Dozier on a flight from DFW International Airport to Los Angeles during Dozier's spring break in 2007.

Dozier said she was sitting on an unoccupied row of the plane when it took off and fell asleep. When she woke up, she found a stuck substance in her hair and a man masturbating in the seat next to her.

In the lawsuit, Dozier said she asked airline workers for help and asked that the man, who was not sitting in his assigned seat, be removed, but did not receive any help from the staff aboard the plane.

Officials with American Airlines have maintained that their employees took appropriate action.

The man was arrested when the plane landed.

My question is. If he had already cum in her hair, why was he still jerking off?

8 comments

• snowtime
    17 years ago
    Great story. My question is how they come up with 200k in damages. Hope you can follow up on this and see what she actually gets. I imagine they will settle for considerably less. I once had to sit next to a baby who cried on the entire flight from Las Vegas to Atlanta. I can assure you I would have preferred to have someone jack off in my hair while I slept than endure 3 1/2 hours of none stop crying.
  • chitownlawyer
    17 years ago
    A couple of years ago I represented a franchise of a national chain restaurant in a suit in which two patrons claimed that the kitchen staff had ejaculated in their food. Both plaintiffs demanded one million each. The settlement was confidential, but it sure the hell wasn't a mill each.
  • minnow
    17 years ago
    Hmmm--- That'll make people think twice before saying that they'd like cream in their coffee............
  • snowtime
    17 years ago
    Chitown: Just curious, but how did the patron come (no pun) to realize the action had occurred? Also what proof was offered in the negotiations that was convincing enough to warrant a settlement?
  • Book Guy
    17 years ago
    I just want to know how the airplane took off and then fell asleep. Hmm ... grammar? Grammar?
  • motorhead
    17 years ago
    hey, not a bad idea. I fly a lot, but still do not enjoy it much. Maybe I'll try that the next time to help me relax......LOL !!!
  • DougS
    17 years ago
    The first thing that came (errr....) to MY mind when I heard the story is, "what did the girl look like?" I'm guessing she must've been hot! I need pictures!
  • Book Guy
    17 years ago
    I'll bet she was just fair and young. Not necessarily hotness material at all, just western and available-looking to some freakazoid ...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion