tuscl

Asking for too much in PM's?

Tuesday, November 21, 2023 3:02 AM
You ever feel like you asked for too much in PM's and got a negative response? I sent a message to few fellow tusclers in hopes learning about there local sc scene. Verbatim... "Let's hook arms and skip through the meadow, under a big fabulous rainbow with matching tye dye t shirts knotted at the breast, while we listen to wham and trade tales of all our mongering adventures as we march from strip club to strip club. Then on the 'morrow we can wake up in a hammock together, sipping macha tea while watching the sunrise, talking about days gone by and the memories that made us the men we are today" I was roundly called a faggot and immediately block outright.

9 comments

• doctorevil
    7 months ago
    At least you're not asking which girls will suck you dick in VIP.
  • shailynn
    7 months ago
    This is more than your usual ask of the best parking lots to sleep in and which rest stops have the best sinks to wash your clothes in. Baby steps.
  • Specialj
    7 months ago
    Lol
  • drewcareypnw
    7 months ago
    Points to the respondent for creativity, but that is one very long way of saying “no”! I’m cagey with pm info requests, if the pl is new or only has one post or seems to be pumping me for info, I decline. If they seem like a weirdo in the pm or out here, I don’t respond. Also, ymmv so it’s not like their experience will be the same as my experience, so to an extent what’s the point of asking?
  • ww
    7 months ago
    What was the message sent?
  • shailynn
    7 months ago
    ^ if Debbie does Dallas, will she do me, when I am in Dallas?
  • motorhead
    7 months ago
    I’ve gotten anonymous PM’s to be a wingman. Just remember Goose died
  • Alfredo_Darke
    7 months ago
    "At least you're not asking which girls will suck you dick in VIP." Yeah, really, who would want to know that? rolls eyes...
  • gammanu95
    7 months ago
    What's wrong with matcha?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion