tuscl

Woke neo-Communist extremism pervasive at the NSA

The National Security Agency has been promoting the most radical fringes of woke ideology, especially the baseless conspiracy theory that whites are somehow "privileged" despite there not having been a single discriminatory law anywhere in America for over three full generations against any non-white group, newly public documents reveal...
https://www.dailywire.com/news/exclusive…

11 comments

• Call.Me.Ishmael
    10 months ago
    Thanksgiving dinner for you at the table must be a laugh a minute...
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    10 months ago
    *"with you", rather.
  • RonJax2
    10 months ago
    @Call.Me.Ishmael, OP isn't verified, has 0 reviews, and 161 discussions, all right-wing propaganda. I'm guessing there isn't a thanksgiving table for him to go to, he's probably a bot
  • gSteph
    10 months ago
    Oh, no . . .
    This is worse than the Daylight Saving Time outrage. 😫

Guess we are doomed, doomed I say

Blow jobs while we wait for doom is good though 🙃
  • shailynn
    10 months ago
    This is when at Thanksgiving Dave’s parents make him sit at the kids table in the other room. Only issue is there’s only 3 people at the house for Thanksgiving. Dave, his mom and his dad.
  • ATACdawg
    10 months ago
    Yaaaaawwwwwnnnnn.......??
  • Brahma2k
    10 months ago
    6 reply posts to the OP being a right wing bot and/or no good at thanksgiving. One or both may be true. What the OP said is also true (very long time fed gov contractor). And it is very widespread throughout depts/agencies all about the fed gov. That’s not important to the above 6, hey you do you, but it certainly should be important to most others.
  • twentyfive
    10 months ago
    Damn Dave aluminum foil is cheaper then ever get some to line your hat, before the Jewish Space Lasers get you
  • motorhead
    10 months ago
    Which leads to the most important question……. Do you tent or not tent your turkey
  • uniquename
    10 months ago
    That little red hat must be on too tight again.
  • skibum609
    10 months ago
    tent
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion