Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Should I stop going?

Context22

2 yrs ago · 1 min read

So I started going to the clubs when I was in a down place and had just stoped drinking, I had lost all myself confidence. I decided to start working out, I’ve lost over 30lbs over the last 10 months after working out 6 times a week. I’m down to about 175 with a very athletic build, and have been told I’m very decent looking. A good portion of the dances now feel like a reverse lap dance where I get felt up the whole time.

I almost always end up getting extras but it feels very unfulfilling. I see a couple of dancers outside of the club, one where I don’t have to pay, I just take her to dinner and then fun time. I think she’s more into it than I am.

I guess I should state im 37, the women my age mostly have kids which I have absolutely no interest in getting to know and those that don’t are usually crazy. i Really have no idea what to think any more, it’s starting to get to the point where it feels like expensive masturbation.

Replies (3)

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

obviously you need to take up a hobby that you really like. such as collecting stamps. or collecting bugs...

Profile picture for Context22
Context22
•

Or juggling hand Grenade I guess. I did spend six years of my life serving.

I
Iknowbetter
•

Unfortunately I find that strip club sex is almost always unfulfilling. But that hasn’t stopped me from doing it.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement