tuscl

Should I stop going?

So I started going to the clubs when I was in a down place and had just stoped drinking, I had lost all myself confidence. I decided to start working out, I’ve lost over 30lbs over the last 10 months after working out 6 times a week. I’m down to about 175 with a very athletic build, and have been told I’m very decent looking.
A good portion of the dances now feel like a reverse lap dance where I get felt up the whole time.

I almost always end up getting extras but it feels very unfulfilling. I see a couple of dancers outside of the club, one where I don’t have to pay, I just take her to dinner and then fun time. I think she’s more into it than I am.

I guess I should state im 37, the women my age mostly have kids which I have absolutely no interest in getting to know and those that don’t are usually crazy. i Really have no idea what to think any more, it’s starting to get to the point where it feels like expensive masturbation.

3 comments

• Jascoi
    a year ago
    obviously you need to take up a hobby that you really like. such as collecting stamps. or collecting bugs...
  • Context21
    a year ago
    Or juggling hand Grenade I guess. I did spend six years of my life serving.
  • iknowbetter
    a year ago
    Unfortunately I find that strip club sex is almost always unfulfilling. But that hasn’t stopped me from doing it.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion