tuscl

5$ strip clubs in US any more?

Sunday, October 29, 2023 4:03 AM
The ones that were great in FL seems to have upped their prices. Atlanta had a few: Wax / Pinups / Blaze, but all of these seems to have raised their prices as well. Are there any other 5$ clubs that are worth a visit within US any more?

9 comments

• shadowcat
    8 months ago
    Atlanta still has a few black clubs with $5 dances including the ones you mentioned.
  • Brahma2k
    8 months ago
    I have no idea on the subject other than to say the super cheap motel room is not the room you want to stay the night in.
  • ilbbaicnl
    8 months ago
    I've been to Strokers near Atlanta, $5 dances at least on day shift. The dancers said there were some white dancers, but I didn't see any, the few times I've been there. Mostly black customers. The dancers seemed uncomfortable with me, even though I was tipping a lot. I'm careful to have a light touch, but I am very handsy. A lot of customers just throw singles at their butts. I guess it's not surprising they prefer that, and they lap dance somewhat begrudgingly. The dances at Vivide day shift are $10, but the dancers see lap dancing as their bread and butter. The stage at Vivide is mostly empty on day shift. Dancers are required to get on stage, and they won't unless they think there will be some decent tipping.
  • DickyDoo2
    8 months ago
    Akron Ohio $5 dances.
  • FLAP3000
    8 months ago
    Philly has a couple $5 clubs as well.
  • FLAP3000
    8 months ago
    $5 dance clubs are the most fun I’ve ever gone to. I’ll take Blaze, Wax, Mint Club in Miami, Body Club, etc over these high price Seattle clubs that are $30-40 per dance and the song cuts off like 2 minutes in. Plus, the girls sometimes have this GPS to where they don’t want to remove top’s sometimes. The $5 clubs have the coolest women who enjoy dancing and will do their best to have a good time and ensure that you do as well. Round the way girls with minimal attitude.
  • blahblahblah23
    8 months ago
    for $5 i'll slap you. Hell I even do that shit for free cuz I'm dumb
  • Specialj
    8 months ago
    What's a better deal? A 5$ dance or a 5$ Big mac
  • twentyfive
    8 months ago
    ^ I wouldn’t eat either one LOL
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion