tuscl

Breaking in dancers

I went to a different club last night because one of my regulars said she dancers there on the side and it’s actually closer to where I live. I wasn’t there long and one girl approached. We made some small talk and she quoted a crazy price for a VIP for a 1st. time in my opinion.
I offered her a fair amount for 10 minutes just to break the ice. She counter offered and I left. I’ll only go back if my regular is guaranteed there. My girls at my regular club have spoiled me and I spoil them. Starting over is so hard to do. I said to my self I’ll keep this money and hit my regulars next week. If you have a good one keep her they are hard to come bye.

8 comments

• Electronman
    a year ago
    On the other hand, I do enjoy "coaching" a new but willing dancer on how to provide a high mileage LD. That the best kind of "breaking in."
  • boomer79
    a year ago
    Some of the best and worst experiences are with new dancers. Occasionally you’ll find one who really badly wants to please.
  • Jascoi
    a year ago
    overall, my favorite are 'new'.
  • funonthaside
    a year ago
    It can get expensive, and even moreso, filled with disappointment, but it's also a bit fun trying new talent.
  • JamesSD
    a year ago
    It's tricky when you have a regular who provides excellent service for a fair price but she's not freely available or you crave variety.
  • RiskA
    a year ago
    Hmm, it seems rather “Dusty” on OP’s threads….
  • BubbleYum
    a year ago
    Oh boo hoo. Cry us a river. Inflation is real and a new girl wants to pay her bills. So let's post about it because that will show her! That will surely change things! 🙄
  • stripperlover777
    9 months ago
    Agreed, Stick With The Dancer Right For You. Keep Her Spoiled, & She Will Keep You Spoiled.
    Stripper Cheersss ✔️💲 👄 ♥️ 🔥 👽
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion