Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Breaking in dancers

Heaven-sent

2 yrs ago · 1 min read

I went to a different club last night because one of my regulars said she dancers there on the side and it’s actually closer to where I live. I wasn’t there long and one girl approached. We made some small talk and she quoted a crazy price for a VIP for a 1st. time in my opinion. I offered her a fair amount for 10 minutes just to break the ice. She counter offered and I left. I’ll only go back if my regular is guaranteed there. My girls at my regular club have spoiled me and I spoil them. Starting over is so hard to do. I said to my self I’ll keep this money and hit my regulars next week. If you have a good one keep her they are hard to come bye.

Replies (8)Latest

Profile picture for Electronman
Electronman
•

On the other hand, I do enjoy "coaching" a new but willing dancer on how to provide a high mileage LD. That the best kind of "breaking in."

Profile picture for boomer79
boomer79
•

Some of the best and worst experiences are with new dancers. Occasionally you’ll find one who really badly wants to please.

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

overall, my favorite are 'new'.

Profile picture for funonthaside
funonthaside
•

It can get expensive, and even moreso, filled with disappointment, but it's also a bit fun trying new talent.

Profile picture for JamesSD
JamesSD
•

It's tricky when you have a regular who provides excellent service for a fair price but she's not freely available or you crave variety.

Profile picture for RiskA
RiskA
•

Hmm, it seems rather “Dusty” on OP’s threads….

B
BubbleYum
•

Oh boo hoo. Cry us a river. Inflation is real and a new girl wants to pay her bills. So let's post about it because that will show her! That will surely change things! 🙄

Profile picture for stripperlover777
stripperlover777
•

Agreed, Stick With The Dancer Right For You. Keep Her Spoiled, & She Will Keep You Spoiled. Stripper Cheersss ✔️💲 👄 ♥️ 🔥 👽

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement