tuscl

What Is The Hustle Red Line

Brahma2k
Excellence Always Costs Money (Tampa)
Getting stripper hustle from a CF is part of the deal, part of the game. Excluding ROBs, is there a red line for too over the top hustle? For example, she says she must have a bigger tip because she has to send money to family in the war torn section of Ukraine. It is effectively zero chance she knows anyone in Ukraine.

Is there any appeal to emotion hustle to get more tips that is a line too far and causes a full turn off? Or is it all just part of the game as long as once money is exchanged she performs enthusiastically?

22 comments

• RiskA
    a year ago
    Any time they ask for extra $ and say “I’ll discount next time.” That’s the stripper equivalent of “I promise not to cum in your mouth.”
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    a year ago
    I don't have an in-stone red line. I know it when I see it, and it largely depends on my mood, the dancer, and the hustle.
  • rattdog
    a year ago
    if any of my faves were to ever try anything e.g. oh can you help me with a few extra bucks? i'm a little short with the electric, phone or gas bill - my response is listen sorry that's your situation right now but you'll have to get that from somebody else because i'm not doing that shit. if anything this hustle bit regarding any of my faves i don't think has ever happened to me.
  • gammanu95
    a year ago
    If you ask me to buy a dance and I say "no" or "later", just take my answer at face value. Don't try and debate or challenge my answer. I blacklist dancers for that.
  • ilbbaicnl
    a year ago
    The only one who will give you zero hustle is Rosie Palm. I don't think there are any formulas for deciding when to take a pass on a sex worker. Just say something like "sorry but I don't have any spare money". If she harps on it, or starts dancing crappy for leverage, I would drop her. Then maybe give things another try after a few months.
  • twentyfive
    a year ago
    My usual response to threads like this is the same, “How is it that supposedly grown ass men, are intimidated by a little girl in her underwear “
  • rickthelion
    a year ago
    Well…as a grown ass lion this rick concurs with 25ape. ROAR!!!
  • Hank Moody
    a year ago
    It’s all in the game. Idc what appeal or emotional story they pitch. I’ll listen and be sympathetic. It doesn’t change my bargain. If they charge the standard rate, fine. If they upcharge because they are hot or are going above and beyond fine. If they tell me AFTER we’ve gone in the room or AFTER we’ve done whatever, that they charge more? That’s ROBby behavior. Same for girls who when go back and I’ve already paid for the room fee, the girl says she charges more for what should be ordinary mileage for that club. That’s shady.
  • Rob1115
    a year ago
    FWIW, I don't think I've ever had a dancer ask me to help with her ailing mother, electric bill or what ever. And if it does happen I hope I'm not dumb enough to fall for it. Whether it's in or out of the LD area if I'm given an menu that is too rich I simply say no. Having said all that I did have an occasion in London where I picked a woman up in a bar and went back to her place. There was no discussion of money till we got back then she said she needed 20 pounds for rent. I ended up paying and it was very unsatisfying sex.
  • ilbbaicnl
    a year ago
    Something to understand about ROBby sex workers is, it's often a case where they think like a lot of civvie women do. They consider us bad guys, because we're trying to get sex without giving love. They see ROBbing as giving us our Karma.
  • drewcareypnw
    a year ago
    Hustle is a boner killer for me, and I think they sense it. Any cf of mine knows to approach gently, smile, chat for a bit, and inquire politely about dances. I often say "yes but let me see a few other girls and then I'll close out my night with you". I keep my word on that as well, so they oblige and even chase down other girls for me. I suppose it helps that I tip well.
  • ilbbaicnl
    a year ago
    Yes, being a regular is (with a non-dumb dancer) the best way to avoid annoying hustle. Why I'm glad I'm not the type with an itch for strange.
  • Brahma2k
    a year ago
    @twentyfive
    With due respect what are talking about intimidated? It’s a simple question, is there a hustle level that’s a boner killer and makes one immediately look for a new stripper.
  • twentyfive
    a year ago
    It’s just part of the game buddy, I don’t think they even realize they’re hustling most of the time. If you want to have some fun play along for a bit, if you let her annoy you you’re giving her control over you.
  • drewcareypnw
    a year ago
    I guess it depends on what the definition of "hustle" is. Here are a couple of examples I've come across recently...

1. dancer I've seen for solid extras in vip and lda sees that I am becoming a regular with another dancer on her shift. I get a text talking about birthdays, weekend plans, bla bla. Then some pity trolling about how I'm seeing the new girl more than her. Then when I don't respond, a "broken heart" emoji and more complaining. My response: I don't respond to this SS. Result: she's quits the texting, and is perfectly pleasant the next time I see her in the club. I buy 1 from dance and then close out with my new regular.

2. not-my-type dancer at high pressure tactics Kitten's here in Seattle hits me with "wanna dance" just as I sit down, I decline. She comes back 10 minutes later and says there are no other girls in the club (lie), I decline. 10 minutes later again and now she's aggressive and demanding to know "why don't you like me". I decline. Result: she drops it.

3. dancer approaches, says hi and asks my name. Then, she grabs DC Jr and hits me with "wanna dance". I decline, say that I'm just getting settled in. Result: she moves on.

4. cf gives me all the mileage I can handle in vip on the regular. She is sweet, accommodating, and hot with a large ass, small tits, and small waist. She knows to approach gently, smile, chat for a bit, and inquire politely about dances. When I am ready, she gets my money. She doesn't bug me at all on text, but does reply promptly to my inquiries wrt schedule. Result: I keep coming back for vip + generous tips, and I'm probably going to treat myself to a double with #1 and #4 for my birthday. Does this count as Hustle?

5. dancer gives me a single LDA dance: giant tits out, all access, heavy grind, and sucks on my finger. I inquire about VIP, we agree price, and I get an alternating sweet cuddly / dirty dance finishing up with a BJ. She proceeds to try and suck the paint off of DC Jr. resulting in my personal happiness. We hug it out and I ask about her schedule. She follow up the next week with a nice pic, and some gentle inquiry wrt bookings. I have a busy week, and let her know I'll get back to her. She is sweet, compliments me, tells me to sleep well, and promises to send me more pics. Result: Well SHIT. If that is hustle, then I got hustled. Because I am definitely going back for more of that.

All 5 are forms of Hustle, but only two are effective ways of obtaining my hard earned cash. I guess it really is a head game.
  • Brahma2k
    a year ago
    @twentyfive
    Fair enough. The mundane hustle is actually entertaining to me. I like to give it back some. But the hustle playing to some widescale global misery, yea it grated on me some and killed my mood. I looked elsewhere afterwards but definitely didn’t write her off. It is just part of the game.
  • gammanu95
    a year ago
    Don't worry about some toothless old blowhard trying to pretend he still has relevance. Just smile and nod and he'll drool his way into a nap, shortly.

As to the original question, I did not read that you specified a CF. The recent situation I described of a CF claiming to have been essentially assaulted and bullied by the club owner is well over the red line. It stank of desperation and lies so blatant that they were disrepectful to expect me to buy into them. Maybe she thought she had me pegged as Captain Sav-a-ho.

Another event in the slightly more distant past was a former CF who had passed her prime and gone from hot to not. She still ran the Cuban Cartel, and would hook me up with other hotties in return for a 3-way VIP. Unfortunately, she always took the lions share my piece and my money when I really wanted more from the other dancer. Her protege, a young Cuban hottie who I had soured on knowing what a digusting slut she was, needed help since she was drinking her way through her take-home and on the verge of being fired every shift. As usual, Ysabel offered me a 3-way VIP with Selina, and I passed- not wanting either. She pushed verbally, she pushed her hands up my shorts, she questioned my manhood, my stamina, and pushed too damned hard. I cut her off. I told her no more never again. Completely blacklisted. I haven't seen either since, so I think they both got fired for reasons unrelated to that individual event.
  • RiskA
    a year ago
    Some hustle is part of the game. They’re salesgirls; my cash is king. But when they ask for money for nothing (next time, “because you talked to me” or worse “because I asked you ‘wanna dance?’, etc.) - that’s the red line where I walk away without a word and seek new prey.
  • Heaven-sent
    a year ago
    I don’t think I have one. I definitely stay close to my budget whenever I go to the SC. Some days an expected regular is not there so whoever is there gets more but next time won’t be that way. I actually enjoy getting hustled it’s all part of the game. They are doing their job and I’m being entertained.
  • funonthaside
    a year ago
    I don't have much tolerance for the something-for-nothing mentality, where they get a bit too comfortable with their status (food / drinks / Uber /etc). If they are a legitimate CF, though, and I know I will get priority attention from them, then I let some of it slide, as long as I still feel I'm getting a good return.

Asking for special $, then not giving typical attention is a quick way to get removed from CF status.

In summary, as long as it's quid-pro-quo, it's not a negative version of hustle.....it's just them earning a living.

Good hustle = assertively going after money...while delivering on commitments and providing good experiences in exchange for cash. What's a "good experience"? It varies by PL, and even by day/mood. As long as PLs are happy with outcome, it's fine.

Bad Hustle = can I have another $1(s)? ....during tip walk.....particularly annoying if you were among the few tipping on stage, then she wants more during tip walk.....also the "one for the kitty?" nonsense; My rent is due....can you help me? Even worse....texts asking for supplemental cash.; "hey baby....you're so handsome....giggle giggle"....honey, don't insult my intelligence with that nonsense and fakeness.

I believe OP's comment of "all just part of the game as long as once money is exchanged she performs enthusiastically" is a good guideline.
  • georgmicrodong
    a year ago
    Put me in the "if I'm having the kind of fun I want, it's all good" camp. My favorites get a lot of leeway, everyone else gets little to none.
  • stripperlover777
    10 months ago
    The Dancers Want $ Money So There Is Some Red Line Hustle. You Have To Talk To The Dancer To See What She Will Ultimately Do & Want! If You Have Doubts Of A Dancer, Pick A Different One!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion