tuscl

Google help needed (again)

founder
respect for others goes a long way
Wednesday, March 12, 2008 8:04 AM
Please go to google, type in "strip clubs", then at the bottom of the page, click on the dissatified link and let them know [view link] should be listed. We are not even in the top 100 on google for strip clubs. It's sort of funny to look at the sites that they have listed in their top 10. thanks guys!

38 comments

• arbeeguy
    16 years ago
    OK I will do it.
  • godfatherstill
    16 years ago
    Done.
  • Clubber
    16 years ago
    Done!
  • Lou_Lou
    16 years ago
    Done
  • CarolinaWanderer
    16 years ago
    Done.
  • quimby
    16 years ago
    Done
  • wondergrl5
    16 years ago
    done
  • jester214
    16 years ago
    Done
  • hornytoad085
    16 years ago
    did it
  • harrydave
    16 years ago
    Done.
  • mr.munchie
    16 years ago
    done
  • rootman
    16 years ago
    yo
  • shadowcat
    16 years ago
    What is the matter with you. [view link] (The ultimate strip club list)is the number one source for strip club information on the internet but yet, again you are ignoring it. Why?
  • founder
    16 years ago
    muchas gracias to all... I'd buy you all a lap dance, but I ain't makin no money
  • TimboAtl
    16 years ago
    done!!
  • Book Guy
    16 years ago
    done. :) very sorry this is happening again
  • shadowcat
    16 years ago
    Aw geeze, Now founder is starting to talk like a stripper. lol...
  • Philip A. Stein
    16 years ago
    that's about the only search I've done that doesn't turn up wiki or about
  • Shekitout
    16 years ago
    Done & with comments
  • founder
    16 years ago
    Interesting point JayADay... they are doing something funky over there, and I is hurting my business. :(
  • shadowcat
    16 years ago
    I just did a Google search for TUSCL. I guess our wright in campaign paid off. It is on there now. BIG TIME. I finally stopped counting how many hits I got. Now make some money, so that you can buy us all a lap dance. LOL...
  • shadowcat
    16 years ago
    What the hell is going on. 3 hours ago a did a search for strip clubs and [view link] had more hits than I could count. I just did another and came up with only one. Way down the line. TUSCL (the ultimate strip club list) is the best source for strip club information on the internet but you don't seem to get it. During the last few days 20 or so members of TUSCL have complained to you about this. And this is the second time that we have done so. Your "quality team" seems to be lacking something. If you care to answer my email address is [view link]
  • founder
    16 years ago
    cat, if you search for TUSCL, we come up huge, but that's not what most users search for. Most users just type in "strip clubs", and we show up on page 3 or 4... right behind ESPN of all things ;)
  • jester214
    16 years ago
    I just sent them another scathing rebuke, and made sure to include that we were behind ESPN...
  • shadowcat
    16 years ago
    Founder: My search both times was for strip clubs. Somebody is fucking with you/us. I never saw ESPN. Out of the 50+ hits that I looked at only 1 was not about TUSCL. I will advise if if I get a reply.
  • casualguy
    16 years ago
    I may start using Yahoo more. They list [view link] about 4 places down. Google stock deserves to go down, they are falling behind in doing things right.
  • casualguy
    16 years ago
    All I can say is Wow, Google stock is down like 250 bucks a share in just a few months. They must have let go some important help. Obviously I'm thinking since they don't want to list this web site. Maybe we should be asking people to start using Yahoo more often. I've been using it more often. Of course Google has all those educational videos on youtube. I would complain to Google but it looks like they are falling asleep and their ship is sinking fast. I may complain anyway when I have more time. Google probably needs to put this site back on top so they don't look so bad.
  • crizgolfer
    16 years ago
    DONE with note below added... Tuscl is the best strip club resource out there. Why does it not come up in the search? Strip Club List comes up first? Have you read that site? It's value is very limited for anyone that enjoys strip clubs. The reviews are bogus and the message boards are uncontrolled flame wars that have little or no informational value. tuscl is second to none when it comes to finding legitimate and helpful information on strip clubs.
  • beon_confined
    16 years ago
    Done
  • founder
    16 years ago
    wow... I think it's going to help guys. We were #21 today. 20 more spots to go :)
  • jester214
    16 years ago
    If it's not in the top ten then theres a problem... plus, who goes past the first or second page?
  • IHAD2
    16 years ago
    dun...
  • dennyspade
    16 years ago
    I did my part
  • Chief69
    16 years ago
    Done. I couldn't even find TUSCL in the results.
  • founder
    16 years ago
    FUCK GOOGLE
  • compoundword
    16 years ago
    I'm not really sure how much google juice that's going to get you. Founder, the best thing you can do to improve your google rankings would probably to put RSS feeds on every page - like an RSS feed of the club reviews, blogs, etc. Google loves RSS.
  • snowtime
    16 years ago
    Sorry to be so late but I just gave Google my input and told them what a good resource this site is and how it would be helpful to their users to have it listed early.
  • Book Guy
    16 years ago
    Most of the Google hits on "strip club" or "strip clubs" or "gentlemen's clubs" are BS. Totally useless sites which have gone out of their way to "optimize" their search-engine results but not done anything to optimize their utility to the search-engine user who finds the sites. If I plug in "ultimate" with any of the above, then TUSCL is the first hit. There's gotta be something to that hunh? ... :( FUCK GOOGLE :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion