tuscl

Help in Los Angeles (Blue Ball Emergency)

Monday, October 2, 2023 7:53 AM
So…. Went to COI yesterday thinking this was the place to go to alleviate a severe case of balls in desperate need of drainage. It was ridiculous…. Paradise is effing disgusting in terms of talent. Only 1 cute girl in the club (Capri) but with the worst attitude you’ve ever seen…. Then I went to Spearmint and Synn and only half the girls seemed to do extras. Starting price was 500 on top of room rate. Girls not willing to negotiate. Wtf…. Anyway, hypothetically speaking, if a non-local guy needed some relief - can anyone suggest anywhere in LA where this can be achieved??? Asking this of fellow men. You’ve all been there before so help a brother out!

9 comments

• whodey
    9 months ago
    This is the 4th thread in just over a month that you've posted asking about finding high mileage in LA, what more information do you expect beyond the solid answers you go in your other 3 threads on this topic?
  • gSteph
    9 months ago
    Guess you'll just have to deal with it yourself
  • CJKent_band
    9 months ago
    @NWorth I will play along and comment on your discussion and answer your questions. Q: hypothetically speaking, if a non-local guy needed some relief - can anyone suggest anywhere in LA where this can be achieved? A: Figueroa Street between 64th street and 79th street. Beginning January 2023 California law decriminalized “loitering for the purposes of prostitution”. So officer, “hypothetically” you can find what you said you want there… For a better solution you can always travel a couple of hours to the Happiest Place on Earth, according to Krusty. [view link] Remember Pics and Vids or it didn’t happen. :D
  • JamesSD
    9 months ago
    I'll just agree that my experience at Synn was the girls were not hot enough to justify what they wanted for extras
  • Jascoi
    9 months ago
    synn and rhino USED to have some hotties that were reasonable.
  • Muddy
    9 months ago
    Give Sahara Theater or Tropical Lei a shot.
  • jamesonrocks
    9 months ago
    Synn and Rhino aren’t what they used to be. A lot of new girls, especially from OC that don’t do extras or charge a huge premium. It’s not a poor man’s game now.
  • JamesSD
    9 months ago
    I'm fine with top shelf pussy charging top shelf prices. But 6s and 7s need to charge appropriately. I didn't see anyone above a 7 my last two trips... maybe one 7.5 and she wasn't very friendly.
  • RiskA
    9 months ago
    I think post-COVID, COI (Synn especially) got a reputation among dancers for overpaying sucker customers (well-deserved, if you read the few reports of what’s being paid), and this is the consequence. It’s much like Ecstasy in OC or Bare Elegance near LAX; but most girls in COI aren’t as hot as the girls who pull that elsewhere, and the customers CERTAINLY are not Newport Beach whales or dazzled YOLO tourists. The good news is recent reports say the clubs aren’t busy. And that’s when cash is king.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion