tuscl

Can shadowcat have a favorite Atlanta dancer?

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Feb 29th trogangreg and myself visit the newest Atlanta strip club. Pink Pony South. Beautiful club but the experience sucked. We stayed for 2 hours and then left. The old fart left. Said that he was tired and went home. See our reviews.

I was not ready to quit. On the south side of Atlanta there are only 4 strip clubs. I decided to go to the Crazy Horse Saloon. I had been there several times before and always just considered it a club to go in between my visits to my favorite club. Well, I met a dancer that impressed me so much that I took her to the VIP room. This is only the 4th time that I have ever done that with a dancer in Atlanta and I was not disappointed.

The next review for the club was by a dancer that worked there. I PM'd her and yes it was the dancer that had shown me a great time. 2 more PM's followed.I asked her if she was going to join on the discussion board. She said "yes" that she would but right now was too busy studying for final exams in 2 weeks. I didn't ask what college but because of the club location, I am thinking Clayton State College. Anybody know if the semester is over in two weeks? I will be back.

7 comments

• TimboAtl
    17 years ago
    If gas goes to $4 an hour, that makes the trip to Columbia cost a couple hundred dollars for gas and lodging. That's worth 1 VIP and a few lap dances at Crazy Horse. I've had several good VIP experiences in ATL (and some bad ones). So it's about time you found a good one in ATL.

I've never been to Crazy Horse, but I may have to go with your endorsement.
  • casualguy
    17 years ago
    Good to hear you found something local you like. Meanwhile one of my in-laws is not happy about having to travel overseas. India, the UK, China. I heard he really doesn't want to go to China. I'm glad I didn't have to go to China because of work. My older brother has to travel occasionally and had to go to Malaysia for work. He was very happy to be back. hmmm, I wonder if shadowcat has any of those free air miles from Atlanta to Columbia. Probably not worth the hassle though for that short distance.

Maybe I should learn how to turn algae into oil and do it a lot more efficiently than anyone can make ethanol. Half a trillion dollars is going overseas every year when I think it could stay here in this country. I heard about someone using algae blooms to run his vehicle and said it burns cleaner than ethanol and regular gasoline. Algae requires a lot less space and can use waste water to grow as well while producing oil in vastly higher quantities than ethanol can for a given amount of material.

Sometimes you think the oil companies like the price of oil high and aren't too interested in producing cheaper alternative biofuels. Well not sometimes.
  • casualguy
    17 years ago
    I said producing oil above, it's late, I met biofuel even though maybe it is oil. I don't remember at the moment.
  • FONDL
    17 years ago
    Shadowcat, I've had lots of great times in clubs that I didn't much care for. All it takes is finding the right girl, and that can happen anywhere. You don't always have to get high mileage to have fun, there are lots of different ways to enjoy a strip club experience.
  • jester214
    17 years ago
    You can have a fav anywhere. I agree with FONDL. The right girl can make a dismal club a great trip.
  • shadowcat
    17 years ago
    I got another PM from her today. She said that she had read the glossary and felt like she was the member of a secret society. TimboATL, I mentioned your name to her. I will PM you when I get a reply back. Trogangreg I told her that I was going to drag you ass with me next time. lol...
  • shadowcat
    17 years ago
    I PM'd her last night to see if Thursday would be a good time to visit and that I was bringing Trogangreg with me. She replied this morning saying "sounds like a good time."
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion