tuscl

Great Confessionals.

Dancers are great listing posts. I told my girls last night that: “I was going to watch the Golden Batchelor”. I told them I like “old bitches”. They just laughed and my dirty little secret is in there vault. They are just happy I did a snack run for them. Some of those GILF’s did end up being hot. Elegant Gowns turn me on in general anyway. :—-!

9 comments

• rickthelion
    a year ago
    Wait…the Golden Bachelor has age appropriate females?!

I saw an ad and figured it would be some sort of rick pervert makin’ time with drunk gold diggers from that Jersey shore show or something like that. You know…the TUSCL lifestyle.
  • Heaven-sent
    a year ago
    Nope, they are like 55 to 70.
  • Studme53
    a year ago
    Yuck
  • elmer
    a year ago
    Nope Not for me
  • funonthaside
    a year ago
    There is a worse show, believe it or not....Milf Manor. Moms and their sons go to resort , and the sons hook up with women their Moms' age.

• gammanu95
    a year ago
    What the fuck is a listing post?

Their.

Bachelor.

:--!?

If you like old bitches, why do you go to strip clubs? Just go play bingo or take up ballroom dancing lessons.
  • 8TM
    a year ago
    I've seen a lot of 70 plus year old dudes say that 50 looks young to them. I have a hard time believing that, but I hope it's true for me when I get that old.
  • Studme53
    a year ago
    ^I’m early 60s and I saw a group of women friends out celebrating on gal’s 40th bday. She and her friends looked fresh, sexy and very fuckable to me. Of course they were all dolled up and I think they were a better than average looking group though.
  • gammanu95
    a year ago
    Shapewear and botox can work wonders (for a weekend)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion