tuscl

Canada Question

Hello, sorry if this has been covered before but I am a newbie and had some questions about canadian strip clubs. I have been to a few MI strip clubs but have heard that strip clubs in Canada allow two way touching. Is this true for all strip clubs in Canada? When reading reviews for clubs in Windsor it sounded like touching the dancers wasn't allowed.

Also some suggestions on some good clubs would be appreciated. I'm just looking for a clean club with good looking girls (preferably natural) that allow you to touch them. Not really looking for anything beyond them grinding me. My options for travel in Canada are Windsor area, Sarnia area or up in Sault Ste. Marie.

I would appreciate any help/suggestions, as I said I'm pretty new to strip clubs and have never been to one in Canada.

7 comments

• arbeeguy
    17 years ago
    Just curious, radio86 -- have you studied the numerous reviews our loyal members have posted on Canadian clubs?
  • skywatch99
    17 years ago
    hey

I'm not sure where you're starting from, but if you're willing to drive as far as Salut-Ste Marie, why not go to Niagara Falls, I believe it's closer.
  • MisterGuy
    17 years ago
    Windsor sounds like a low-mileage place from the reviews that I've read. I've heard varying stories about the rest of Ontario though. I agree on the Niagara Falls area...the reviews that I've seen from that area look quite good, especially Sundowner. Quebec, especially outside of Montreal island is very high-contact. Out in the Canadian prairies, the strip club practices are just plain weird IMO.
  • radio86
    17 years ago
    I did see the reviews section, I just thought I'd try and get some pointers from people on the message board as well.

As far as driving to Sault Ste. Marie, I will be up near there for some business, usually wouldn't drive that far. Niagara Falls may be a bit far for me to drive, although the reviews from that area sound good.
  • Book Guy
    17 years ago
    I used to live in Toronto. You will find, that at the less frequented clubs in Toronto, and at some of the mainstream clubs in Niagara Falls ON, there are all sorts of enjoyable activities to be had, that simply cannot happen in either Detroit or Windsor. I don't know about Sault Sainte Marie (which is an asinine name for a town, by the way). You should get a VIP membership, and then a cuppa coffee, and follow the links to club reviews, and then poke around by means of the map function (if it works for southern Ontario), here at TUSCL. You will be interested in Seductions and Sundowner in Niagara Falls ON. Start from there. :)
  • pop
    17 years ago
    There were some decent clubs in Ottawa so check those reviews.
  • robofan
    17 years ago
    Stay away from Windsor the city passed a no touch law so it's strictly hands off. If your willing to drive that far then just go to the Detroit area. Touching is allowed and definitely encouraged. Trust me there is nothing you can do in any bar in Canada that you can't find in Detroit. My recommendation is drive down and get a room near the airport, plenty to choose from. Around the airport you will find the Flight Club, currently number 8 on the top 40 list and number 2 on the Topless club list. If you don't like it there drive a quarter mile down the street to Bogart's. Within a couple miles there is also the Playhouse and Landing Strip. If you want to stay north of the city you can hit the 8 mile clubs, Coliseum, Players, Trumps. In other words get an area map do some research and come on down and enjoy. There has got to be at least 50 different strip clubs in the Detroit area ranging from dives to some of the nicest gentlemen's clubs in the country. Something for everyone.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion