tuscl

“First Thing, Let’s Get That Shirt Off You

Monday, September 25, 2023 9:29 PM
Met a really hot dancer at my favorite out of town SC. We had a really good chat which naturally led to a visit to the VIP. As soon as we got in there, she laid the above line on me, and proceeded to help me pull my shirt off Of course, she then took off what little she was wearing. That little gesture meant a lot to me. I’ve never taken my shirt off in a SC private room before, nor have I been invited to do so. As compared to OTC, sex in the SC seems inevitably to be a furtive affair where the man reveals as few body parts and as little skin as possible. It’s like we’re on-call firefighters who need to be ready to barge out of that room and back into real life on a moment’s notice. Increasing the amount of skin-to-skin contact definitely enhances the experience, hopefully for both participants. So, is this a common experience I’ve been missing out on? Have others had dancers make the same request? Has anybody taken it upon themselves to disrobe (beyond the point necessary to accomplish the agreed-upon activities) uninvited? Are there any similar little gestures dancers have made that have materially enhanced your experience?

11 comments

• Evasparkling
    9 months ago
    Imagine the club being raided and you’re caught pants down? 😂 😂 No thank you. I get the job done by revealing as few body parts and as little skin as possible.
  • Context22
    9 months ago
    I get down to nothing but my shoes on a regular basis. Things get hot and heavy real quick in the Seattle clubs.
  • gSteph
    9 months ago
    Nah, I keep my shirt on. But I'm a fan of mutual nipple play, and nipples meeting and rubbing on each other, so a few or all buttons undone makes me real happy 😊 when/if she's okay with it .
  • crosscheck
    9 months ago
    A year or two ago I had a dancer in VIP more or less tear my shirt off in one motion with no prior discussion. Given a choice I'd have preferred not to, but then again she turned out to be very talented with her tongue, so maybe it was okay afterall...
  • georgmicrodong
    9 months ago
    There used to be a couple of clubs in Louisville that had VIP rooms that had locks on the door. Fully naked was pretty common from what the girls said, and I personally was damned close (definitely pants off) on numerous occasions. Those days are long gone, unfortunately. I'm extremely fortunate in that current SB is a "not shy about getting naked" type (of course, it's her house...). My ATF was even more so; she'd start stripping in the hotel before I even had a chance to lock the door.
  • JackKash
    9 months ago
    I used to always wear an untucked button down for this very reason. It got opened, but never came off in a few VIPs. When the girl's up for it, skin on skin certainly does enhance the experience.
  • Heaven-sent
    9 months ago
    A talented dancer / masseuse invited me to strip down to my boxers. I do plan on more massages from her but don’t think I’ll go that far. I might pull my shirt off next time.
  • Jascoi
    9 months ago
    ooh... naki naki! love it!
  • jackslash
    9 months ago
    You can keep your hat on.
  • 5footguy
    9 months ago
    People actually keep their clothes on?
  • panza80
    9 months ago
    The skin to skin thing is awesome and usually a sign a lot of fun is going to be had. Have had it happen a few times and each time ended very well. Never had it happen in a low mileage club.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion