What is Wrong With People?

Wednesday, September 13, 2023 8:53 AM
This board seems awfully slow, like maybe a lot of people were unintentionally scraped off with the last change. So pardon my multiple postings today but… I just witnessed about the worst behavior I’ve ever seen in a club. An asshole (and I can’t over emphasize ‘asshole’ enough) sitting next to me at a table top bar looked at my four-day into the job cocktail waitress and asked her loudly. “hey, don’t I know you?” She replied “no” but he persisted, “yeah didn’t you work at (insert name here) blow job bar?” Now that club calls itself a bar and you can get a beer there but they really only have one product on offer. She kept denying that she had ever worked there but he got louder and louder until everyone in the club heard him. Finally to shut him the fuck up she admitted that she had worked there. This asshole was oblivious to her humiliation and started celebrating proclaiming “I knew it” over and over again. What the fuck is wrong with people. In younger more drunken days, I like to think that I would have clocked him with my beer bottle and the stomped the fucking hell out of him.

18 comments

There are guys who choose to go to strip clubs, and then there are guys who have no other choice than going to a strip club.
Call.Me.Ishmael
8 months ago
You say the board is quiet…so I see you’ve stirred it up over the past few days with a number of topics. Anywho… Not sure what to make of this other than yes there are some obnoxious dickheads that go to bars and drink too much.
FLAP3000
8 months ago
BabyDoc, when you see shit like that goin’ down you go up to the asshole and say “zip it wildebeest” and follow that up with a mighty “ROAR!!!”. Works every time! ROAR!!!
rickthelion
8 months ago
It doesn't excuse the behavior, but the girl had to see it coming. Even in south Florida with our dozens of clubs sprawled out across the tri-county area, customers and employees see and recognize each other from other clubs all the time. You'll over hear conversations of a similar nature regularly, generally handled with a little more tact but the same in principle. Quite a few times I've given a bartender a double take and the "don't I know you" look and they've responded with "yeah, we did" or knowing smile or something. On more than a few occasions they've done the same to me, I usually try to reply the in the same manner. Acknowledging the previous interaction, but not feeling the need to make sure everyone in the club knows what we were doing the last time we saw each other.
Dolfan
8 months ago
I wouldn’t be able to handle being there to witness the scene you described. I likely would have left, after giving the waitress a nice tip(cash).
Mate27
8 months ago
@Mate27. The only way he could have made it worse was if he told her to get on her knees so he could see the top of her head. He left moments after his victory lap. I ordered her a drink and had her sit down to compose herself. The head waitress and another waitress came over to console her and yes, I left a big tip.
BabyDoc
8 months ago
What is wrong with people who post half a dozen posts about what’s wrong with strip clubs in a week, and yet don’t realize that they need a hiatus from strip club life to do something completely unrelated? Posting on a strip club board is still seeking the fix that isn’t getting you there. Change things up and in 3 months you’ll be enjoying strip clubs again.
RiskA
8 months ago
Why anyone would notice or care if a SC server had worked in one place or another, I can't imagine.
drewcareypnw
8 months ago
why didn't she just say "you're talking about my twin?"
Jascoi
8 months ago
@RiskA I didn’t realize that I’ve made any complaints about there being something wrong with strip clubs. I’ll try to be more careful but as I said in an earlier post, I’m on a manic-depressive cycle. I only drop in here once or twice a year so I’ll be gone again soon. And I don’t know that I can manage a three month break but I did just start a three day regime of antibiotics so no more alcohol until September 16 when I will be back at it celebrating Libertad with some very enthusiastic young women.
BabyDoc
8 months ago
@drewcareypnw Just for clarification (again my fault for not being clear enough) her job in the previous establishment was not as a cocktail waitress or a dancer. Her job was to give blow jobs. That's all they hire girls to do there.
BabyDoc
8 months ago
Some people reeeeaaaaallly seek out that “I got one up on somebody” mindset 🙄
nicespice
8 months ago
@nicespice hey good to see you're still here
BabyDoc
8 months ago
@Babydoc: Sorry dude I was a bit harsh; my point was maybe you just need a break & something new to get out of the cycle. I get disgusted with strip club life & take hiatuses every year or two, and it helps me focus on the joys rather than the despair of the life.
RiskA
8 months ago
@RiskA No worries. Water off a duck. I’m still a manic-depressive and I’ve had the glass half full/empty discussion directed my way by many a person. I take it in stride because in the end I’m an optimistic pessimist. Yesterday was an interesting one. My mere presence or appearance made one girl gasp, one girl cry (the second in a week), one girl ask me with disapproval why I still don’t have a girl friend (she and her cohorts have been trying to hook me up for a long time) and then finally my club girlfriend squealing with joy as she had hit the lotto with a ticket I bought for her. And I went to bed early because … well today is ‘beer is on the menu again day’ after the antibiotocs and I’m up at one in the morning ready to start. Manic today! Yaaay! I don’t know if the crying were tears of joy or something else. Neither would stop long enough to speak. These were phone calls made for me by other girls. I didn’t see any babies in the backgrounds. So that’s good. Right now, I am seriously debating on whether to make my club GF my girl friend – girl friend OTC. That’s what she wants but we went through this before. It would only be for a few weeks and she may/might/possibly/probably never see me again. So, I don’t want to do that to her but it would keep me out of the clubs for the next three or four weeks. Girls! You can’t live with them something, something blah blah blah… Sun will be up soon and I think I will have just one more report for the board and then simply fade away. Cheers.
BabyDoc
8 months ago
I like that pessimistic optimist ! 😁
twentyfive
8 months ago
I tend to silently thank the gods for those type of people. They are the reason an old, fat, ugly guy with a small penis looks *good* to many girls.
georgmicrodong
8 months ago
Not that I wish that sort of behaviour on any dancer, but...
georgmicrodong
8 months ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion