tuscl

In the parking lot...

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Sunday, March 9, 2008 9:50 PM
This post was inspired by the topic on DST. Yes, I can be seen but so can the dancers. I can see what they really look like. I remember seeing one once, at mt favorite club, that had a face like a can of worms. Nice body though. Due to the darkness of the club and tons of makeup, she managed to make herself [view link] favorite dancers agree that she is an ugly duckling. I have had dancers that I knew well walk right up to me in the parking lot and start up a conversation and then walk with me into the club.I have had one who offered to help me change a flat tire. I have had one sobbing on my shoulder because the manger had chewed her out. I had one that was with her mother and daughter, wave to me. I have had notes left under my windshield wiper. The only NO NO is being seen leaving the club together.

5 comments

• casualguy
    16 years ago
    I had to read the other thread that I started to know what this one was about. I believe the subject is being seen by strippers in the daylight. I didn't know that was of any concern to anyone. Of course I guess not all strip club customers have been over to a number of dancers houses. I'm not seeing any dancer right now and am not planning on it either. I do have some favorites though. Is it possible some guys can not see the dancers in clubs that well? My eyes are sensitive to the light so some clubs the bright lights are more likely to bother my eyes. I don't have any trouble seeing the dancers and in some cases, cellulite, fat, etc. etc. I like to focus my eyes on the pretty girls, nice legs, nice tits, etc. Today at Walmart, I started looking at this one young hottie's ass that was in our way when we were trying to move around. She was moving slowly but if my path had to be blocked by someone, I liked the way it ended up.
  • rootman
    16 years ago
    I think there's a little something to this. I was shocked when I first met my ATF OTC that she wasn't quite the same w/o makeup. Still nice but there are a lot of gorgeous women just working at the mall who are much better lookers. I've seen other dancers in the parking lot too and man are they ordinary. um....so what. I can't squeeze the mall girl's tits.
  • MisterGuy
    16 years ago
    Try asking the mall girl if you can squeeze her tits...make her an offer she can't refuse...lol...
  • BigPoppa99
    10 years ago
    ???? Dude! All strippers in the real world; outside their element, so to speak.... Look horride! That's the reason they need the lights dim, cake the make-up on their faces, booze for the patrons, and blasting music. To disorient all us PLs'! Because if we do ever in fact see them out of their element, they are most of the time no better looking than the cute girl at the registers at your local stores! Trust me! I've seen these girls OTC, usually dressed down, and if I had seen them in that light first... I never would give them a second look! Gross! BUT, in the end, I'm not complaining because I still go.
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    Is this an old thread or is founder just making changes?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion