tuscl

What is the peak # of times for best sex with a stripper?

Around what number are thinking it's time to move on? Obviously it varies no doubt but just say on average.

Do you go all Foreigner and say the first time. It's exciting don't get me wrong but your still feeling out the other person. You not quite comfortable as you would be the next time, and neither is she.

2nd and 3rd seem real good to me. 2nd time if I'm meeting up with somebody all I'm thinking exactly what I'm gonna do to this chick. You got a way better idea of how you want to go about it. After 3 though I'm very tootsie pop with it, it's time to move on. Even though she was probably really hot if I'm meeting with her multiple times but if it's a money thing there's too many fish in the see not go see what else it out there if things are starting to lose there luster.

21 comments

• boomer79
    a year ago
    More than that. I’ve had a few one offs but most of mine are with the same girls. There is one I’ve probably been with at least 100 times over about 4 years.
  • shailynn
    a year ago
    Lol, Muddy you need to find a girl to have sex with ONCE instead of worrying about having sex with her 3 times!!!
  • JamesSD
    a year ago
    In the civvy world I found 5-6 times is when I stop making an effort to hang out if it's just sex. She gets moved to "I'll hit her up in 3-6 months when I'm horny and if she messages me at 1 am she can roll through".

I generally am not banging my ATF more than monthly, and sometimes it's 3 months. For me the steady service has value. She knows how I like to dirty talk and she's into it.
  • RiskA
    a year ago
    JamesSD’s first paragraph is how it usually goes with me ITC, and with IRL girls - absent something happening to extend (rare) or cut off early (common).
    I’ll usually bang a good ITC girl weekly until it peters out; usually start frequenting a different watering hole for new prey in week 5 & 6.
  • Dustyhawkins
    a year ago
    Yeah I know how it feels there's hot girls or strippers that become your regular you guys have an understanding and know she'll never rob you or cheat you you guys understand each other. Like she performs good and is attractive all that, but yeah I know how it feels it gets tiring, you want new flavors. You always want a new girl not the same thing
  • bang69
    a year ago
    When the rent is due.
  • samiel
    a year ago
    Second or third time has been best for me as well.
  • georgmicrodong
    a year ago
    Guess I'm the anomaly. If my ATF was still alive, I expect I'd still be seeing her. I stopped seeing another regular because she moved away and got married, though we still talk. My current SB is going on like 3 or 4 years, though I knew her for a few years before we started doing this thing. And of course, the MILF is still in the picture,even if more occasionally than I'd like, and I'm not even sure anymore how long that's been going on.

Haven't bored with any of them yet.

There have been quite a few that I've seen more than twice, but less than a dozen, so maybe my number is somewhere around 10, unless they work out, and then it's however long she can put up with me.
  • Context21
    a year ago
    It all depends on the dancer and how good it was. If you become a regular you can often get cheaper prices and preferential service. The down side is it can make it harder to get extras from other dancers. Best to spread it out to a few different clubs.
  • Jascoi
    a year ago
    I like the new pretty girl.
  • shadowcat
    a year ago
    That is one area where I do let my dick do the thinking. He lets me know when it's time to move on. So far his advice is so variable that I cannot give a precise answer to the question.
  • Huntsman
    a year ago
    Four, generally speaking. Usually the third time is best and the fourth confirms that.
  • funonthaside
    a year ago
    After a few times, the novelty wears off, and we are off to the next conquest. We go to strip clubs for variety, then move from provider to provider for variety.

Of course, there are some unicorns that provide such an exceptional experience that we think about them when a new girl is performing subpar compare to the benchmark, but those are the exception, and often there are some unrelated reasons for moving on from the unicorn (becomes more demanding, puts forth less effort, her personality flaws / unreliability become more apparent/annoying.

Just as PLs become bored, the providers become more complacent, both leading to dissolution after a few encounters.
  • FLAP3000
    a year ago
    🎵Never……as good as the first time….🎶
  • PoundKing
    a year ago
  • funonthaside
    a year ago
    It lasts as long as she avoids being entitled, possessive, and jealous. That depends on the girl, so it varies greatly.

If she keeps things exciting, it can last a long time. If she just spreads her legs and waits for the encounter to end, then it's just a few times and done.
  • Jascoi
    a year ago
    it seems to be 3 to me.

some more but many less.
  • stripperlover777
    10 months ago
    "No Limit, Times Are Different, So If You Get Your Hands On A Sex Motivated Stripper💋 Keep Her In". $$$, Free, It's All Good! My Vote Is To Keep The Spirit Of The Strip Club Girls!
  • twentyfive
    10 months ago
    It’s just like any addiction, if it’s good the first time, you’ll spend your life chasing the original high, and never succeed
  • 5footguy
    10 months ago
    20, but she expanded the menu along the way a lot and we have great chemistry. It peaked around time #15. With others it's more like 5-10. If you have real chemistry, could last years. If there is real passion and if it's very raw, it can stay fresh for a long time. If there is chemistry, each time can feel like the first time. If it's bland, vanilla "lie on your back while I do this" kind of sex, it won't last more than 1 or 2 times.
  • funonthaside
    10 months ago
    ....and we wonder why marriages don't last long. We even get bored with strippers who give us what we want.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion