tuscl

Looking for suggestions on near I95 in Carolinas & Virginia

fenwayfav
Florida
I'm going to be making a lengthy car ride along I95 from Florida to Mass. Looking for a couple of recommendations for good extras clubs for a stopping off point in northern Georgia and the Carolinas and Virginia. Looking for places not too far from 95. Thanks for the help

6 comments

• RiskA
    a year ago
    I suggest you save the best part of your playlist for I95 through Virginia, and don’t slow down. I live & monger in SoCal and have an inherited house (maybe more “trailer home”) in Central VA, and while there’s a lot that’s great the many strip clubs I checked out were just horror show, wastes of time (and of lots of $). No ITC FS spots. I read takeout can happen but no one mentions the cost, and if lightning strikes (lots of it here) even old, plain RiskA can occasionally find a better looking local bar patron or waitress (anonymity & $ can work miracles in small towns). But strip clubs? Yikes.
  • Muddy
    a year ago
    I can't recommend Richmond but the best talent I saw over there were at the two paper moons.

If you do break off at hit Virgnia Beach the Mynx has a good lineup and definitely two way contact it's $35 a song. Most clubs it's $40. All of VA expensive as fuck.

Raleigh I can't really recommend. I heard Fayetteville could be good but I haven't been. Wilmington, one club ain't much mileage.

Myrtle didn't really have the talent I was looking for. And mileage sucks, I think the dollhouse was one way for like 50 a song. Some shit like that. Only good looking girls in there were two waitresses in white corsets who I asked if they were danceable, no. Masters is cool spot though to hang but ultimately I think Myrtle best days are behind from the way folks talk about it on here.

Charleston I haven't done yet. I've met quite a few dancers who travel dance down there though.

Savanah Emperors seemed like it could be a cuban high mileage place. I didn't partake but they were talking a big game to me.

I would probably just save the money for Florida but double check reviews for Fayetteville I believe there were a couple extra spots IIRC or even just pm Eastcoaster or RTP or carolinaclubguy
  • PAWG_Patrol
    a year ago
    I agree with Muddy the dayshift Cubans at Emperors Sav, GA can be pretty fun but ymmv.

Virginia is a pasties state and generally not great for mileage.

As for the Carolinas, I've only explored Charleston and Hilton Head's club scene and both were disappointing.

Good luck. I have most of my fun in Florida clubs and the rest of the southeast doesn't compare.
  • rickdugan
    a year ago
    I am guessing that you're probably trying to plan your overnight stop. Unfortunately your midpoint region, which is likely VA, is a strip club wasteland. Strict outfit requirements and no hard liquor.

You'd be better off detouring using 77 to 81. Not only will you find better clubs in WV, but it let's you avoid the brain damage of driving the DC to NYC corridor. Heck if I was going all the way to MA I would take 81 all the way to 84 and then make a straight run to the MA Turnpike to avoid NYC metro traffic as well. Your GPS will tell you that 95 is faster, but don't believe it.
  • RonJax2
    a year ago
    You’re not likely to find extras in the Carolinas or VA. Like you could stop at paper moon Springfield or Richmond - you’ll drive right by both - but you’re looking at $400 HH dances with a decent grind but definitely no extras.

Best bet if I-95 would be to stop on the block in Baltimore (look up reviews for indulge), or wait until Philly or NJ.
  • StripClubXpert
    a year ago
    I second what RonJax said. But if you decide to hit B’more make sure you go to Indulge in the daytime - before 5pm I think.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion