tuscl

Stuck In Indy For A Week. . .

Is Brad's Brass Flamingo the best this town has to offer?

I would appreciate any inside info that any TUSCL member would offer (either by posting below or sending me a PM).

I am probably headed over on Monday afternoon so I would take any suggestions of dancers to visit, etc.

One stupid question on the VIP: Is the charge ($100) for the whole time or do you also have to pay a per song fee to the dancer (i.e. $100 for room + 6 songs = $160).

6 comments

• chitownlawyer
    17 years ago
    From a strip club point of view, "Stuck in Indy for a week" sounds like you won first place in a lottery. I have been a long time fan of Brad BF, although I haven't been there for a year. Dancers is more eye-candy model types, but I've had some decent mileage. The good thing about being in town for a week is that you can repeat with some clubs and dancers, which will cause your mileage to go up.

Also, try PT's. If you can spare the time, drive the 45 minutes north to Kokomo to Hip Hugger.

You should not want for erotic entertainment while in Indy.
  • DougS
    17 years ago
    ClevelandTom:
    Chitown's right on. I go to Indy about every other month, and BBF is DEFINITELY my choice. Nice selection of talent, and also great entertainment value. The VIP is $100/30 min, which covers everything except a tip for the dancer. Actually, you pay the dancer $75 for each 30 min, and the house mom will collect $25 for the house. TIP: I've found that if you are friendly with the house mom, AND tip her, she will be lenient with your time. The last time I was ITC there, it was still just $10 to the house, and tipped her an extra $10 - it was almost 90 min before she came back around.
    TIP #2: If you are like me and don't want to be bothered during a multiple VIP session, pay the house mom up front... if you plan to do three half-hours, give her the $75 the first time she comes by - and a tip, and you will have plenty of uninterrupted time.
    Tip #3: negotiate with the girl before hand... make sure she isn't due on stage during the time you plan to VIP with her... if she is, either wait, or find out how to get her out of the stage rotation. Usually a tip to the DJ will take care of it.

Also, as Chitown mentioned, just 45 min north of Indy (an hour north of BBF, but it's a very easy drive) is Hip Hugger in Kokomo. Here, dances are $10 each, too, and maybe even a little more contact. The girls are not quite BBF quality, but still there are a lot of 7s, some 8's and an occasional 9.

Other Indy options... PTs Showclub is a good choice. Dancers - never been there, but I hear this is THE place if you only go by dancer's looks... contact is lower, for the most part. I wouldn't venture any other place.

If it were me, I'd be at BBF any chance I got - forget the rest.
  • minnow
    17 years ago
    As Chitown & Doug say. VIP's @ Brass are $100/half hr. In the past, pressure for "additional" tips beyond that were light/non-existant. I'd "rush" as many decently rated ones as I could, my personal alternatives to BBF are PT's & Gold Club(haven't been to later in over 3 yrs, though). Dancers is on my "to do" list, as is HH up north. Enjoy, awaiting TR's..............
  • mngolfguy
    17 years ago
    I've been to BBF several times (maybe 10 to be honest) and it's pretty fun. I haven't been back since the VIP went up to 100. I've had a decent time there, but have never really gotten anything more than stick-shifting through the pants. That said, I've only been there at night.

Never been to the HH up in Kokomo because most of my trips to Indy have been in the winter and haven't wanted to make the drive.

I realize that doesn't help you that much, but BBF is a pretty decent place to hang out for a while. Cheap to get in, cheap to drink and dances are pretty good. You're probably not going to get FS, but you can have a really good time for 150 bucks.
  • chitownlawyer
    17 years ago
    One one occasion I got a hand job at BBF from a dancer who is now long-gone, but I think that experience was definitely the exception rather than the rule (esp. given the looks that we got from the other dancers in VIP at the time). The club just isn't set up for that, given that the most "private" dances are given in a large room that probably can accomodate as many as 20 couples at a time, and probably does accomodate that many on a Friday or Saturday night.

The first time I went there, when I was young and naive,I was getting a couch dance from a fairly well endowed dancer. For some reason, I got the idea that I wasn't supposed to touch her tits. She would shift her body so her tits were closer to my hands. I, thinking that she was doing this inadverently, would shift away from her tits. This caused her to shift the tits closer to me, causing me to move away further. She finally just grabbed both of my hands and put them directly on her tits.

I have received multipleOTC solicitations there, one of which led to a very congenial "arrangement" that lasted a couple of years.
  • DougS
    17 years ago
    oh yeah... don't forget to go to their website and print out a coupon for free admission. It'll save you from paying the $6 cover charge. (if I remember the price correctly... I've never paid it, so I could be wrong)

The coupon is also available in a local newspaper, but it's easier to just go to their website and print it out.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion