tuscl

Could tuscl use a Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Officer?

Armed with full banning ability. For anything or anyone considered problematic.

I was recently at a strip club getting head from a stripper that looked like Jessica Alba, I was completely soft and wasn't paying attention at all. She looked up asked "Ugh...are you ok?" I brushed her aside and told her to take hike. Because all I could think about was.........why doesn't this establishment have more women of color in positions of authority in it? How could this happen? How could this be? I felt intent in making change.

I was recently jerking off to photos online of Page Spiranac. Then I thought to myself, this, this is all wrong. I google imaged Lizzo and finished masturbating. I knew on that day the world was now a better place.

What I'm trying to get at it here, is that we need change on tuscl. Appointing somebody to hold the line on inclusion would do great wonders. All you would really need is, and this really goes for everywhere not just here...

1. Basically just hassle the shit out of the white people every waking moment and

2. Just be an overall huge fucking douchebag.

And that's pretty much it. Any takers?

24 comments

• Muddy
    a year ago
    Questions that need to be asked of members are..."What was the racial breakdown of those you took to VIP?" and "Why weren't there any from the trans community included?" etc.
  • shadowcat
    a year ago
    I recently got a meh dance from a dancer that I knew ahead of time was a lesbian with a butch GF. Do I qualify?
  • minnow
    a year ago
    I hereby nominate Muddy for Tuscl's Jean Paul Satre Rainbow Dildo award for his satirical threads started.
  • mark94
    a year ago
    What about straight white strippers who identify as lesbian and black ? Do those count ?
  • farmerguy
    a year ago
    Since most of these chicks have left wing economic views, I say we institute Marxism in the clubs. "From each according to their ability, to each according to their needs"
  • JamesSD
    a year ago
    I'm going to answer your intentionally stupid question seriously.

No. Internet forums don't need diversity officers. Even small companies don't. Really only giant corporations like Facebook need them. And even then they basically exist to sign a paper saying "we are diverse, we increased the percentage of women and black people by 0.1 percent this year".

I actually don't envy tech companies. Qualified black women get headhunted mercilessly because there just aren't that many out there. Companies are basically being asked to hire more minorities and women than there are qualified women and minorities. There's a certain degree of hiding behind Asians.

Because one of the #1 tenants of feminism is no one has to fuck anyone they don't want to, personal sexual preferences are rarely critiqued. Sometimes you have to run it through a filter. A dude who only likes skinny chicks can say "fitness is important to me". A dude who thinks submissive Asian girls are the hottest thing ever might keep that exact preference quiet while only dating petite Asian women.

So... No
  • mark94
    a year ago
    My dentist is Hispanic. He told me his daughter is graduating with an engineering degree and he worried she might have trouble finding a job. 😛😛😛😛
  • lick-that
    a year ago
    I know a guy who specializes in f#@king strippers who are bi, esp if there's a GF in attendance. A few have gotten punched bcuz of it.
  • Studme53
    a year ago
    Like a truffle hunting pig? Only instead of truffles she sniffs out micro aggressions? Yes, definitely- that’s great for any organization.
  • RiskA
    a year ago
    DEI departments are relevant when it’s a publicly-traded company, when you borrow money, when your business is heavily regulated or subsidized by government, or if you’re hiring out of colleges or maybe under 35s. Such policies seem to help very little in macro business terms, but they’re a cost of doing business in the above scenarios, so we business owners play the game.

I don’t think this site fits any of those scenarios.
    If DEI results in hiring unqualified candidates who as a practical matter can’t be fired when their ineptitude manifests, you end up warehousing them somewhere where you think harm will be minimized and you have plausible deniability. How school districts staff inner city schools, for example. Madness, and a failing strategy.

Equalizing opportunities is one thing, but quotas and statistics alone are not the solution (just a possible warning sign). Here, the ability to freely post, and readers’ ability to ignore/mute, are all that’s needed.
  • Nobodygtyu
    a year ago
    Yall sure showed those liberal cucks by posting on a strip club message board.
  • FLAP3000
    a year ago
    I’m an extremely well endowed AA man by birth, but I identify as a big-dicked Mongolian. Please address me as Mongolian Beef.
  • Specialj
    a year ago
    Muddy with all due respect, I have No idea what the fuck you are talking about
  • twentyfive
    a year ago
    I think TUSCL has jumped the shark!
  • Lanechange
    a year ago
    How did you manage to actually stay hard to images of lizzo? Do you have a masturbatory technique that actually allows you to perform subteraneous strokes upon your member? Why am i asking? I really dont want to know.
  • wld4tatas
    a year ago
    Muddy is trolling on the topic of DEI, portraying it as something unreasonable and to be mocked.

What I'm curious to know is, is this based on actual first hand experience or just what he reads in the media?
  • motorhead
    a year ago
    ^^
    It’s everyone’s first hand experience. Just look at the VP, Biden’s cabinet, and any recent Democratic nominated Supreme Court justice and tell this isn’t DEI in action. Can you honestly say the most qualified person was nominated?
  • motorhead
    a year ago
    …and if you want more proof

I mentioned before I like perusing college catalogs to keep up on curriculums. All students at Cal Tech, for example, need to take course work in DEI.

Keep in mind the next time you drive over a bridge designed by a civil engineer who couldn’t take a class in harmonic excitation because a DEI course was required instead

• twentyfive
    a year ago
    @Motorhead
    In all honesty when has the most qualified candidates for any post was nominated, prior to our new era of inclusion and equality, there was always nepotism, favoritism, racism, and so many other isms that the most qualified candidates were usually overlooked and passed over, by folks with agendas, it’s a whole new set of the same same ole, same oles, with the difference being the folks that get to make the choice of candidates got themselves elected or in power using whatever the flavor of the times dictated.
  • twentyfive
    a year ago
    ^ should have added inclusion and equality is driven by what is in favor at the time.
  • motorhead
    a year ago
    ^^
    Yep. You’re spot on that comment. Both sides are more than guilty of that.
  • gammanu95
    a year ago
    A TUSCL DEI officer would be charged with improving the inclusion of LGBTQIA?#, POC, and other marginalized communities on TUSCL.

The first order of business would be to shadow-ban all discussion forums that cater to straight white men. The promoted rooms would be safe spaces for non-cisgendered and POC members. No straight white people allowed, verification mandatory. Cis, white folk would be tolerated in a couple of heavily moderated rooms. The political discourse room would be reserved for seminar discussions on promoting leftist ideology only.
    VIP member ship would be free for all non-cis and POC, and binary white members would be forced to pay for it or be banned. Your credit card or direct debit would be on file.
    Clubs would be required to submit employment rosters demonstrating that they employ trans, non-cis, and POC in a ratio equivalent to the popularion of the metro area they do business in. That population percentage of trans, non-cis, POC is estimated at 99% throughout the US. Otherwise, they will not be white-listed.
    If not a white-listed club, you would have to know the exact name and location of the strip club you are seeking to view to see its listing.
    You will need to provide a signed disclosure form (.pdf format only) from any dancer you take VIP that she is non-white, consents to reviewing her performance, and your tip was no less than 35% of the dancer and house fees combined. This form must be submitted in triplicate.
    To remain a member in good standing, all reviewa must include at least 25% dances from POC dancers, and 26% from non-cis dancers. These are unique dances, and may not be combined.
  • wld4tatas
    a year ago
    We have DEI where I work and it gets its 5 minutes of attention, but at the end of the day hiring decisions are based on ability to do the job. I have never been unduly influenced in the slightest on any hiring decision I've made. And I can't afford to hire someone who can't do the job.

This DEI topic seems like any other Fox News overblown programming effort to create a distorted version of the country for low information voters.
  • HoneyDewMelons
    a year ago
    @muddy you weren't at a strip club you were at a sex club let's not mince words so to speak...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion