Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Toxic Snail Trails

Itsmytime

I’ve had enough and I can’t take it any more

3 yrs ago · 1 min read

Last dance I got was from a hot Latina spinner. After the first dance she was fully nude and grinding away on my lap, facing both forward and back. A few great dances.

I left the club soon thereafter. While washing up at home, I noticed snail trails on my upper pants and lower shirt. At first I was impressed with myself that I’d made this girl so wet. I then tried wiping off the trails with a warm wash cloth, but the marks wouldn’t go away. I then put my pants and shirt in the washer with hot water and Tide. Still there.

Any suggestions on how to get toxic snail trails out of a pair of khakis?

Replies (12)Latest

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Stain remover.

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

toxic?

Profile picture for Specialj
Specialj
•

You might just have to throw them out. I suggest liberally soaking the area with stain remover let it sit for a while and then re wash. Good luck

Profile picture for Specialj
Specialj
•

That's what's great about wearing black it hides stains so well

Profile picture for ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnl
•

Can't say it happens to me often, but it's always washed out. If she offered bareback, maybe it was spermicide? Does it look like she was near her period and spotting a little? Hopefully she's not infected. Maybe your wife got suspicious and secretly bought you snail-trail detection pants?

A fav told me her stripper neighbor fisted herself and then licked her hand, and said it tasted like Doritos. I guess everyone's body chemistry is different.

Profile picture for Specialj
Specialj
•

Cool ranch or Naco cheese flavor?

Profile picture for Hank Moody
Hank Moody
•

I usually think the guys who start the “what are the best strip club pants” threads are idiots but who wears khakis to a strip club? Those have to be the 5375th best pants to wear.

Profile picture for ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnl
•

Original flavor I think, but it was a long time ago.

Profile picture for ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnl
•

So if we assume it's a Doritos snail trail stain I guess try a Mexican laundry detergent: mexgrocer.com.

Profile picture for Careless_kevin4405
Careless_kevin4405
•

Wtf is this post

Profile picture for SquareCastle
SquareCastle
•

Trust me when I say don’t flatter yourself. She probably wasn’t attracted to you at all but was thinking of somebody else entirely when she was giving you a lap dance, which a lot of dancers do. Some can even mentally leave their body, and disassociate themself from the experience itself. Had a dancer friend of mine tell me once that she goes to her happy place when she has to give guys she’s not attracted to dances. That happy place being a man she’s attracted to.

Profile picture for 1Chanman
1Chanman
•

This last comment is unfortunately correct. I had a girl down a bunch of pills before making out and going down on me once.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement