tuscl

Pants/shorts material

Wednesday, August 16, 2023 5:09 PM
Hey everyone, I'm back. I was wondering what material pants/shorts to get. I used to go with sweatpants, but its too hot now in summer. Also what is a really nice, thin material? Side note: I make a post about not buying a drink and bringing an old water bottle of the same brand. I tried this 2 times. First time was in a dead club so the waitresses knew I full of shit. Second time it was kinda busy and three waitresses were working so I go away with it.

11 comments

• Jascoi
    10 months ago
    i wouldn't recommend rubber waders, heavy wool shirt/pants.
  • ilbbaicnl
    10 months ago
    Can't help but think of all the posts on stripperweb about Sweatpants Boner Man.
  • rattdog
    10 months ago
    go to a mens/womens clothing store and pick out 10 pairs of pants. mannequins. i've been noticing that clothing stores lately have mannequins in all shapes and sizes. slim regular sized, big ass sized and whatever else. so take one a mannequin that has the ass shape that you prefer and use its ass to test drive each of those 10 pants. please show some courtesy for the employees and customers and wipe the cum off the wall in the dressing room. it's the least you can do. just let everyone know which store it will be so that we all can avoid shopping at that outlet. suggestion: choose pants with zippers that are made of plastic. metallic zippers can cause dick damage ranging from minimal to those that may require medical stitching.
  • Specialj
    10 months ago
    Don't overcomplicate it...find a comfortable pair of shorts that are soft and give the dancer quick access to your sausage just in case you luck out and find that one girl that Really loves her job.
  • Revalt90
    10 months ago
    Golf shorts, they are a thin plasticky material that is designed to not get wet
  • drewcareypnw
    10 months ago
    Old navy breathe on.
  • Longball300
    10 months ago
    Good God how many times have we covered this. My patience for this topic is wearing thin. However, the best I've found are Haggar Cool 18's; cum in both shorts and pants.
  • StripClubXpert
    10 months ago
    Brooks Running Shorts. Super thin material. Dancers have commented on how soft the material so it is good for them too.
  • Careless_kevin4405
    10 months ago
    Thanks everybody
  • funonthaside
    10 months ago
    Girls like when you pull it out and allow her to stripper slide you. Then you don't need to worry about the type of material.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion