tuscl

HK general manager got assassinated

Greanbeans
Ké lo ké?!?!?!!
Saturday, August 5, 2023 3:30 PM
Article in spanish: [view link] He got shot in the head while driving his truck. Cartels want HK. They operate the puta business at Vallarta and Cabo San Lucas. They must want to control Zona also, especially HK

31 comments

• Jascoi
    a year ago
    damn!
  • devl_dawgg
    a year ago
    Similar story in English: [view link]
  • ilbbaicnl
    a year ago
    The article doesn't say anything about the motive that I can see.
  • funonthaside
    a year ago
    It's a shame that those animals value money over human life. You don't see the CEO of Pepsi ordering a hit on the CEO of Coca-Cola.
  • mark94
    a year ago
    Pull 50,000 troops from Europe and the Middle East and put them on the border. Shut down human and drug trafficking. Use signals intelligence to locate cartel leaders and work with Mexican Federales to take them out. Problem solved.
  • twentyfive
    a year ago
    ^ sure thing Einstein
  • drewcareypnw
    a year ago
    Mexico is a mess.
  • shailynn
    a year ago
    Two things come to mind. 1. I hope Tijuana Tim is okay. 2. Now there is an opening for a new manager, I bet this would be a dream job for SJG.
  • Jascoi
    a year ago
    Good idea for San Jose guy. maybe he would reverse all these stupid rules that Hong Kong and the hotels have been putting into place in the last year. FRMOS rules!
  • Steverox
    a year ago
    First the attempted murder of the HK owner. Now the actual assassination of the HK manager? Full disclosure, I've never been but it's a bucket list item. And the fantastic recent reviews have only enhanced that picture. But damn, at what point does the risk/reward equation not work anymore? I know nobody has the answer, but I'll be monitoring this situation for a bit.
  • CJKent_band
    a year ago
    Michael: I'm working for my father now. He's been sick, very sick. Kay: But you're not like him, Michael. I thought you weren't going to become a man like your father. That's what you told me. Michael: My father's no different than any other powerful man, [Kay laughs] any man who's responsible for other people. Like a senator or a president. Kay: You know how naive you sound? Michael: Why? Kay: Senators and presidents don't have men killed. Michael: Oh, who's being naive, Kay? Kay, my father's way of doing things is over, it's finished. Even he knows that. I mean in five years, the Corleone Family is going to be completely legitimate. Trust me. That's all I can tell you about my business. ~ (The Godfather) 1972 Who is being naive, you people? :D
  • mark94
    a year ago
    I’m glad I visited Tijuana and HK once.. It now becomes another Juarez. Too sketchy for most people. I know I’m never going back.
  • Greanbeans
    a year ago
    A couple of HK girls have mentioned that business is slow. Chicago club is picking up. But i can imagine that the vibe must be off. Stay safe amigos
  • gammanu95
    a year ago
    "Use signals intelligence to locate cartel leaders and work with Mexican Federales to take them out." I disagree here. Mexico had been invading the US for years. So fuck their sovereignty and user Reapers to kill every cartel member we can find, napalm every drug field, flatten every factory.
  • OPIllini96
    a year ago
    Thanks for posting, GB. I hope I’m wrong, but I’m concerned that the cartel attacks on HK personnel away from the club will eventually manifest themselves into an attack inside the club itself. That would be very bad.
  • gammanu95
    a year ago
    ^They're already gunning down rivals on the resort beaches of the Maya riviera, inside the clubs cannot be far behind
  • shailynn
    a year ago
    ^ yeah I’ll avoid Mexico for now because I prefer to enjoy my beaches without machine guns.
  • CJKent_band
    a year ago
    The history of the world’s “illegal business”, drugs, prostitution, human trafficking; has always had the “greed factor” that moves the “business owners” want to become a monopoly, so the “criminal group/gangs/mafias cartels many times fight each other. Because the fighting can’t be “done in court” or worked out talking and negotiating, and mainly because of greed, most times violence is inevitable. The criminals have learned, from the USA way of controlling the world economy, that they need to use violence frequently so that the threat is believable. But the also know that the overuse of violence is bad for business. So “violence” at the Happiest Place on Earth will not stop, but also will not impact the core business so the Gentlemen clubs like Hong Kong will continue operating as long as there is supply and demand for paid-for-sex services, and the businesses is profitable. So you can go and enjoy a couple of weeks at the Happiest Place on Earth [view link] Just be careful out there, like you would be in any other country, including the USA, when you search for paid-for-sex services.
  • twentyfive
    a year ago
    This looks similar to the garbage carting businesses in the northeast
  • gammanu95
    a year ago
    *Look, here's a Pakistani pretending to be an Italian from New York pretending to know how the mob works. Let me clue you in, nitwit: there are no similarities between how the mob and how the cartels work
  • twentyfive
    a year ago
    ^ how genuinely stupid
  • gammanu95
    a year ago
    ^ stupid is as twentyfive does
  • motorhead
    a year ago
    gammanu - why do you have shit on every thread. This Hatfield & McCoy feud is getting old as dirt
  • gammanu95
    a year ago
    Are you serious, motorhead? Twentyfive won't let it go. I'm giving it back to him. Get your facts straight.
    7 months ago
    ^It takes 2 idiots.
  • gammanu95
    7 months ago
    ^ you know I defended you and gave straightforward answers when people were insulting you for askng about STI transmission during oral sex.
  • twentyfive
    7 months ago
    @623 Exactly how did I become in your words an idiot, by ignoring a 12 year old pest?
  • gammanu95
    7 months ago
    ^Gammanu Derangment Syndrome, lol
  • RonJax2
    7 months ago
    I read on ISG that the Paraditas near HK staged a mini-protest against the militarized police in the area. I'm talking about the truck full of hombres wielding submachine guns, and the Humvee with the 50 cal mounted on it that would frequently roll down Calle Couhilla and the alley behind HK. Paraditas apparently swarmed one of those trucks and blocked it from going down the alley, protesting that they were driving customers away. According to posts on ISG (and those should be taken with a grain of salt) the police presence has been lower since then. I don't know how reliable these reports are, but from my chair less police in the area is probably a bad thing for monger safety, in light of the cartel violence earlier this year. But... I'm curious to hear other takes on this: If you've been to TJ recently, have you observed any change in the police presence? Does the militarized police presence la Zona Norte make you feel more or less safe?
  • TJVisitor23
    7 months ago
    Seems to slightly less presence today than from even a month ago. Still see police and national guard but slightly less at least here by HK and the back alley. I don’t mind it at all, I’d prefer to see them around, I think if I didn’t see them cruising and walking around I’d probably not venture past the 3 doors of HK, Azul and Cascadas.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion