Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

a magical duo @ desires

queencarmen

MA born dancing queen <3

3 yrs ago · 1 min read

I must advertise me and Cassandra’s duo rooms. We are best friends and secret lovers. That is all I can say. See you soon boys ;)

Replies (13)Latest

Profile picture for queencarmen
queencarmen
•

we’re working the night shift tonight come hither

Profile picture for JamesSD
JamesSD
•

Please explain the logistics of the duo rooms. How much spacey, what is the price, etc.

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

If I drop one of my contacts will you two help me find it?

Profile picture for queencarmen
queencarmen
•

gotta come and see !!! @JamesSD!! And yes I have good vision but Cassandra doesn’t @shailynn

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

^ 1 out of 2 isn’t bad.

If I remember correctly didnt you used to have photos on here?

Profile picture for funonthaside
funonthaside
•

"gotta come and see" is similar to "I'm more fun in the back", both of which generally result in disappointment.

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

Two dancers - costs twice as much for half the fun. If 2 of the 3 are lovers, then the third is an afterthought expected to watch. Add in the fact that Desires is 30% of the fun at night as it is daytime, and you get .......... Logistics - plenty of space for you to watch.

Profile picture for Specialj
Specialj
•

I really am missing the dancer pictures section

Profile picture for queencarmen
queencarmen
•

we’d never neglect the one summoning us

Profile picture for JamesSD
JamesSD
•

Oh ok so they have rooms specifically for doubles?

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

^ They do not, but the CRs at Desires have a two seater couch, a table and more than enough floor space.

Profile picture for OldWhiteGuy
OldWhiteGuy
•

I have been a participant in a "Double Date" with Carmen and another dancer and it worth the price of admission. The VIP downstairs has a loveseat and enough room for all to participate. If you are a Lust member, there is more than enough room. And ski, remember that these are typically "DAY" girls so I'm guessing the 30% factor is irrelevant!

Profile picture for queencarmen
queencarmen
•

it was soooo much fun @oldwhiteguy I’m dreaming of our next time <3

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement