tuscl

Chicago: Polekatz or Atlantis?

EmptyAngel
Wisconsin
Hey Chicago folks:

Going to be in the area tomorrow night with some time to kill south of the city.

Polecatz vs. Atlantis? Which would you recommend?

Thanks!

9 comments

• Revalt90
    a year ago
    My personal preference in Illinois is Blackjack's
  • chiefwiggum
    a year ago
    Are you looking for extras? Do you want more privacy? Do you want a large crowd?
  • EmptyAngel
    a year ago
    Sorry, should have said.

Not looking for extras.

More of a sit-at-the-rack kinda guy, might get a lap dance or two, but am mostly there to watch.

Don't mind crowds, more girls the better!

• Revalt90
    a year ago
    Based off no extras, Blackjack's is not the place for you. From what i have heard about Polekatz, it is probably right up your alley.
  • GreatScott
    a year ago
    Club 390 is nearby as well.
  • ilbbaicnl
    a year ago
    Only been to each of those clubs once. Polekatz has a strong preference for the petite, pedo-pleasing type. Atlantis has attractive dancers from slim to thicc. With Atlantis, there's no street parking, mandatory valet, and the spots have different prices. (I don't know why either.) So you don't know how much parking will cost. The cover at Atlantis was high too as I remember. Atlantis has a very nice looking interior. Better looking even than the Vegas clubs I've been to.
  • BigJuan
    a year ago
    Lots of Chicagoland experience here. For what you want, go to Polekatz. Atlantis is opulent and known for extras, but not always a lot of girls working there. PK has minimal extras but more volume of dancers (many attractive but skanky).
  • jwhat9
    a year ago
    polekatz over atlantis.
  • chiefwiggum
    a year ago
    If eye candy only, go to Polekatz, consistently better looking girls, though not all the time, but lately, yeah...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion