Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

philly

dndudidhdfug

3 yrs ago · 1 min read

any good clubs in philly that do extras i’m looking for more upscale

Replies (7)Latest

Profile picture for Rob1115
Rob1115
•

Yes, there are a number of good clubs. My favorites are Cheerleaders, Oasis and Risque on Delaware Ave. There is also Delila's but I'm not a fan although I haven't been there in years. If you are in center city Gold Club is OK. It's a small club but in walking distance to a lot of the CC hotels. If you're looking for something a little less upscale there is Purple Orchid. Mostly AA girls and extras are nearly always available.

Profile picture for funonthaside
funonthaside
•

PO a "little less" upscale? lol

Profile picture for Rob1115
Rob1115
•

Yeah, I may have been a bit generous about PO, maybe ghetto would have been more accurate, LOL

Profile picture for funonthaside
funonthaside
•

Why not just stick to the ghetto/dive places, since there is often an inverse correlation between extras and upscale nature of a club?

Profile picture for Rob1115
Rob1115
•

I like PO when I'm slumming. But have still done well on the extras front at oasis and cheerleaders.

Profile picture for 59
59
•

Why respond to this "member"? This question is their one "contribution" in 18 months of membership. Zero reviews.

Got to give some to get some.

Profile picture for tstarky10
tstarky10
•

I def needed to see this post thax

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement