tuscl

Hit the gas and for the love of God stay in the FUCKING CAR

8 comments

• gammanu95
    a year ago
    And that's why I got a CCL. Of course, you don't need it anymore in FL. LA was even better, LA had the "home extension" ruling which made your car an extension of your home. Deadly force to defend your car was 100% lawful, even if you were not in your car at the time. My CC instructor in New Orleans was a Sheriff's deputy. He told us of an instance where a guy was in his third floor apartment when his car, parked in the street, was being broken into. "He put two rounds into the head of the car thief from a 3rd story window across the street. With a 9mm! That was good shooting!"
  • iknowbetter
    a year ago
    My god - this stuff really happens in America? Clearly I’m living a sheltered life behind the walls of my gated community.
    I don’t advocate carrying a gun around 24/7, but if you’re someone who has to travel through these types of communities (for whatever reason I don’t know), then I wouldn’t go alone. You could do society a favor by picking off a few of these animals, but be prepared to face woke hate crime charges.
  • misterorange
    a year ago
    I almost can kinda understand the Connecticut one. So rich and privileged it's inconceivable to her that someone wouldn't do what she says. Stupid, but not surprising.

The DoorDash guy though... oh HELL no. If I'm that guy there's no way I'm driving down that block and if I did by accident I'm definitely not gonna attempt a delivery. I'd go horn and gas all the way like a fucking madman.
  • TheeOSU
    a year ago
    Just wow! Sick society filled with savage mobs of all races!
    The saying 'kill em all, let god sort them out' strongly applies!
  • TheeOSU
    a year ago
    Those vids remind me of a situation I was in years ago that could have turned very ugly but luckily did not.

I called a private owner about an SUV he had for sale.
    He said he worked multiple hours at a liquor store on Cleveland's east side so I decided to drive out there to look at it. i was unfamiliar with the area. When I got off the highway exit i had to drive about 10-15 minutes through the eastside ghetto. It was a bright hot Sunday afternoon.
    I arrive at the address of the store, Union Ave and around E 131st area and behold a parking lot full of young black guys and their girls hanging out and partying.

Here I am a middle age white guy in this lot with 80-100 young black guys giving me the WTF are you doing here cracker look. I didn't want to stay there but I took the drive and was there so I continued. I didn't have a concealed carry permit back then but did have a loaded Beretta 32acp tomcat in the car and slipped it in my pocket, not like it would saved me if the situation turned ugly, and walked in the Arab owned store. The SUV owner gave me the keys and said go check it out so i walked outside and popped the hood.

All this time the group was still giving me the eye so I decided I had enough and went back in the store to give the guy his keys back and he insisted that I take it for a test drive. My thoughts turn to driving that vehicle around the Cleveland ghetto while the sports car I owned back then was left alone in that parking lot so I told the owner I'd get back to him and got the fuck out of there.

As I drove the side streets trying to get back on the Interstate miles away I made my mind up to drive more defensively than I ever had before and if by chance I would get in a wreck I would keep going and not stop.
    At that time I had never heard of Union Ave but saw it with my own eyes and have since heard of multiple murders in that area. Obviously I made it out of there and now know to never ever return to that area.
  • mike710
    a year ago
    I bet the only person arrested was the drunk driver.
  • motorhead
    a year ago
    ….and when Door Dash drivers turn down deliveries in that neighborhood they get accused of being prejudiced
  • dannyboy3
    a year ago
    I live in a red state with VERY high gun ownership and constitutional carry. This sort of thing doesn't happen. The gangbusters know the odds the person in the car is carrying are at least 1 in 4
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion