Always a great time here!

Monday, July 10, 2023 10:25 PM
I just rejected this review. One of the more concise reviews I have seen in a while.

13 comments

I bet this guy is going to start a thread tomorrow complaining about how the club reviews require an unnecessary level of details.
Call.Me.Ishmael
10 months ago
Too many reviews without details are popping up. No prices, no details on girls, vague descriptions of behaviors and activities that could match almost any clubs. Give me a break. By details, I don't mean the minutiae to prove you were at the club. Girls appearance, behavior, dance quality. Type of music. Type of clientele. General prices. VIP pricing is nice, but if you are like me and rarely do VIP, then it is fine not to have that if you have the rest. I just want to know if I should go to that club when I'm in the area or go to another.
gammanu95
10 months ago
Where are the review guidelines posted?
shadowcat
10 months ago
In case it was not clear, my title WAS the entire review. 5 words. SMH.
goldmongerATL
10 months ago
I started a thread on this trend when I noticed it a month or two ago. I think maybe not having a couple of free reviews available as examples could be a contributing factor. Maybe Founder could add a couple of example reviews to the guidelines. Just basic, ordinary, good enough to be approved reviews.
Hank Moody
10 months ago
To Shadow's point, if I select "Submit a review" there's no way to see any guidelines (at least not via mobile).
Call.Me.Ishmael
10 months ago
Has review quality gone up or down recently?
Estafador
10 months ago
Before you were able to see a review every 24 hours but no longer. If they can read a review then they will know what’s required. Can we bring that feature back?
jmiddle30234
10 months ago
Founder has said free reviews are not coming back.
Hank Moody
10 months ago
That review is too wordy. He could have just said "Always a great time!" Why bother saying "here" when the club logo is right at the top of the page? Fuckin' asshole wasting people's time.
misterorange
10 months ago
Counterpoint: it is hard to judge how good your experience will be based on someone else’s experience. I mean really, if a rick walks into a club that club instantly becomes at least 10-fold cooler. I call this the rick effect and it has been measured by the physicists at CERN and shit like that. At least I think it has. I was really drunk when I read the CERN report. Hell, I may have been reading a McD’s burger wrapper. Who the fuck knows? Okay, okay… this rick gets it. More information is better than less information. I’m just sayin’ that you should be cautious and recognize that we ricks are just way cooler than you normies. That is all. ROAR!!!
rickthelion
10 months ago
"BYOB, place has few good dancers, be frank with them and they will be back. Closest place to me wouldn’t mind going again." "Great place with cheap specials every day. Well worth the drive" Those are two reviews up for consideration right now.
misterorange
10 months ago
I think the shorted review I ever saw up for approval was "SUCKS!"
goldmongerATL
10 months ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion