Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Search Function

booty_lover

Somewhere in the Carolinas

3 yrs ago · 1 min read

Just a heads up if you type tuscl.net in your address bar the search box will come up and you can search for a topic that you have an interest in. This helps me not post a topic that has been posted recently.

Replies (4)

Profile picture for ArtCollege
ArtCollege
•

and you don't have to type it all in. In the address bar I see: tuscl.net Just edit that to that "search" replaces "discussion/82989"

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

I simply type TUSCL/ and the whatever I'm looking for.

Profile picture for misterorange
misterorange
•

Damn, all I do is THINK about what I'm searching for and tap the space bar with my dick.

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

Now, if only that would work with the dancer photos.......

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement