tuscl

Quentin Tarantino paid $10,000 to lick a stripper's feet

Tetradon
I'll act nicer if you'll act smarter.
https://pagesix.com/2023/05/28/quentin-t…

“He’s sitting down, she’s about to do her little… take her top off,” Lowlife said, “And he gets up, throws her on the f–king seat, takes her boots off one by one, both shoes, just starts licking the bottoms of her feet, sucking toes.”

Lowlife said that the Oscar-winning auteur went to market, so to speak, for about 30 minutes, and by the time he was done, “her feet looked like… you know when you take a bubble bath? Like prunes.”

He added, “I think he gave her 10 Gs.”

9 comments

• elmer
    a year ago
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txqpLEuf…

In this case I can see the allure
    Hot dance and a great movie
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    a year ago
    I think his foot fetish is the worst-kept secret in Hollywood. Honestly, all I'd like from Tarantino is better movies.
  • JamesSD
    a year ago
    Tarantino's best work likely is behind him. He's clearly mined all the ideas he came up with while working at a video store.

And yeah his foot thing is well documented. I'm fine with feet guys, seems like a harmless fetish.
  • funonthaside
    a year ago
    This demonstrates a problem associated with being rich and famous. A normal PL could have done that for less than $1k, but he either was showing off his $, or got upcharged due to who he is.
  • Tetradon
    a year ago
    I heard an interview with this chick who supposedly hooked up with QT, and she said that after a bit of fucking, he started sucking her toes while jacking off. Quite a fetish to prefer jacking off to feet over sex!
  • rattdog
    a year ago
    how about he shoot a doc on the allure of feet? could be an interesting watch and maybe enjoy a few laughs.
  • georgmicrodong
    a year ago
    Good for her.
  • misterorange
    a year ago
    I once did a VIP with two strippers, both of whom I'd known for quite some time, but it was the first time we got together as a threesome. It was a 20 minute session and I was, um, let's say "finished" after about 15. Since there was time left, they told me to lie back and close my eyes. Next thing I knew I had a face full of feet. They were taking turns shoving their toes in my mouth and rubbing their feet all over me. I'm not a "foot guy" but it wasn't a bad way to spend 5 minutes. And I paid nothing extra for it.
  • doctorevil
    a year ago
    For $10,000, I would rather have 40 girls suck and fuck me at one of my local clubs.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion