tuscl

SPEARMINT RHINO COI - AMETHYST 🎀

Amethystxo
Spearmint Rhino City Of Industry
Saturday, June 17, 2023 4:37 PM
Hi all :) haven’t been on here in a while and just wanted to update my profile. I can’t see it on my end but can you see my new avatar and banner? Anyways, just wanted to let you guys know I’m still at SRCOI, my schedule right now is Monday & Tuesday dayshift and as far as nights it’s Wednesday- Saturday. Doesn’t mean I’ll necessarily be there all those nights but those would be the ones you can catch me on. I always post on instagram and tag the club when I’m working and would love to see you guys :) always love meeting new people! I have front bangs now! Lol if you’d like to see more feel free to add my instagram @_amethystxo, Onlyfans is down as of now but trying to start it up again soon 🩷 happy hunting! Xoxo

9 comments

• Muddy
    a year ago
    I just love bangs so damn much on the right girl. And I also love to bang. Big fan of that. Although those bang drinks, not that good.
  • gSteph
    a year ago
    I, for one, was sorry to see dancer pictures disappear. 🙁 Especially yours.
  • Amethystxo
    a year ago
    @gSteph ok so pictures are gone right? I was wondering where it was cause I wanted to add new ones :( feel free to add my insta :)
  • Amethystxo
    a year ago
    @Muddy 😂😂🤣
  • caseyx
    a year ago
    You looked really cute when I was at the club Thursday night and I got a kick out of watching you head straight to a regular every time you appeared. One of these days I'll be there on a day when you're not fully booked and I'll get a chance to meet you.
  • Amethystxo
    a year ago
    @caseyx awwwh thank you babe 🥰🫶🏼 I got requested to wear a school girl outfit so had to come super cute! I typically post on my Instagram when I work and make appointments, especially on Thursdays cause they’re 30mins. I would love that!!! Hope to meet you soon ❤️
  • Jascoi
    a year ago
    Hi amethyst! I met you some years ago when you first started at srcoi. definitely you are a sweetheart!
  • Amethystxo
    a year ago
    @jascoi hi babe! I remember your name and pic from bonedin I think! Awh thank you :) hope you’ve been well! 🩷🩷🩷
  • TheAnalconnoisseur
    a year ago
    Bring back the OF 😞 and everytime I go see you you are busy or not coming around
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion