Miami stripper boozes up patron, steals credit cards for $62K spending spree

Friday, June 16, 2023 5:37 PM
Didn't she know she would be caught? $62K is too much to ignore. [view link]

9 comments

Funny. I was there a while back and there was a guy bitching about his CC being over charged at the club and there being other charges he didn't recognize. For the amount, that club is near Coral Gables. I don't know the guy, but there's a lot of guys in that area who might just ignore 60k, some who might not even notice.
Dolfan
a year ago
one visit nearly cost that guy 60k to be entertained and robbed by a 5+. and this happened in miami? sounds great - can't wait to visit and meet her.
rattdog
a year ago
Yikes. Here’s one case for no-booze strip clubs.
drewcareypnw
a year ago
greed + horny + tequila ÷ 2 stupid people = local news article
Call.Me.Ishmael
a year ago
That's why you leave the credit cards at home. Bring cash. Pay cash. Stop when you're out of cash. If he read TUSCL , this never would have happened to him.
gammanu95
a year ago
I rather use the club's ATM and take the large cash-advance-hit b/f I ever hand over my CC to a strip-club - even as a newbie I knew better than that
Papi_Chulo
a year ago
Never bring credit cards to the club. Cash only. I've been using the "all I've got left" ploy recently with good results
a year ago
Most stripclubs in my area dont even check ID cards. So I started to just bring cash in my pocket and leave my wallet behind. This guy is irresponsible for getting hammered drunk and give a cc to a stripper in a shady club.
Careless_kevin4405
a year ago
there was something alot like this on one of those 20/20 segments. In that case, it was hot women picking up a guy in Miami Beach and stopping at a Russian-run bar. He wakes up missing a Rolex and $25K on his credit card from the bar
54kevin
a year ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion