Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

How are you celebrating 6/9 Day ?

Warrior15
Warrior15VIP260254

Anywhere there are Titties.

3 yrs ago · 1 min read

Thought about going to an extras club. But very few have a big enough sofa to do 69 on. So I've got a date with a sugar baby I haven't seen in a while. Plan on doing the oral thing for some extra time.

Have a fun Friday night. Maybe use that line at the club tonight . "Wanna celebrate 6/9 day ? " Probably comes across better in a text message than in person.

Replies (5)

Profile picture for Muddy
Muddy
•

I didn’t this was a thing. I’ll give it a shot though

Profile picture for Specialj
Specialj
•

What is 6.9? A good thing broken up by a period! Lol

Profile picture for Lonxgil2_teak
Lonxgil2_teak
•

Thought you meant Juneteenth?

Profile picture for minnow
minnow
•

Seeing it's not the longest day of the year yet, whatever you do, better do it "lickety split."

Profile picture for Mate27
Mate27
•

Did you know the square root of 69 is 8 sum? Hardy har har, har har, Har!

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement