tuscl

How to get a massage from a hot masseuse?

Friday, June 2, 2023 1:08 PM
I have never been to one of these places but when you go how do you get a hot masseuse? At a strip club you obviously see all the girls on stage before picking one to dance with. For a massage though you don't know how attractive any of the girls are working there and you certainly don't get to pick one out of a lineup. Any thoughts?

9 comments

• ilbbaicnl
    a year ago
    Vegas is paradise for sex workers who don't need or want repeat customers. I've been to several strip clubs there, Chicas Bonitas is the only one I could recommend. Haven't experienced erotic massage or private dates, but I'd guess it's the same.
  • Rod8432
    a year ago
    Go north, young PL. Allure massage is the place you wanna be. Load up your truck and drive up and see. [view link]
  • shailynn
    a year ago
    ^ I cannot stress this enough - you want to go to Toronto - specifically the area around the airport - it’s relatively easy to get around that area too.
  • drewcareypnw
    a year ago
    For me, talent quality and the unknowability of it has alway been an issue in massage parlors. You just never know if you're going to get a hot young or even middle aged masseuse, or some old hag. The talent is almost always Asian too, so you'd better be into that or you're going to be disappointed. The great thing about sc's is they are just as "on-tap" as amps, but you get to look over and even sample the talent via lda before you commit. On the other hand, extras are more certain in amps around here and they are cheaper.
  • azdd
    a year ago
    [view link] Pay for a one month subscription so you can read reviews. Hint - the places with lots of reviews are pretty much a sure thing. Lots of info also available by city in the forum of [view link]
  • chiefwiggum
    a year ago
    The problem is the quality of massage. Most of the better massages are AMPs. IME, AMPs that have good or better massages have older and old looking women. I want some hot late 20s/30 year old (or that can pass as one).
  • whodey
    a year ago
    The used to be a great full service massage place called Body Sensations in Louisville that had a website that showed off each of their current "massage therapists" and let you book whichever girl you wanted. Sadly they closed back in 2021 (owner died from what I heard) and I haven't found a good place since then. Unfortunately, in most places they can't be quite so open about their advertising as that place was.
  • misterorange
    a year ago
    Agree with what azdd said above. Rubmaps is your best bet. It's easy to navigate (unlike USAsexguide). You'll get detailed descriptions of the girls like age, ethnicity, body type, hair color, tit size, natural or enhanced, tattoos, pussy shaved or hairy, personality, willingness to perform certain services, tip amount. Pretty much nothing is left out. I think it's $30/month but you only need one month and you should be able to find a provider you like. Have a session and if she's everything you wanted, continue making appointments with her going forward. Also, the places I've been to usually have a little waiting room where you may sit for a minute until your girl comes out to get you. The other whor... umm, I mean massage therapists, might be passing through to meet up with their customers, or they might be sitting there waiting for them. If you see something you like better, you can get her name for the next time.
  • RiskA
    a year ago
    You can ask for lineups at MPs. Some places will let you pick, esp if not busy. But most won’t, and it’s about the same odds as Mega Millions that you’ll get a hottie. Rubmaps is good but MTs rotate constantly and they all use Coco, Amy, Yuyu, so you never know if it’s the reviewed one. For all these reasons I only go to MPs for a cheap fuck with any girl that doesn’t disgust me. I go to strip clubs to savor the menu & select my favorite dish of the day.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion