tuscl

Any recommendations for area near Trenton, NJ?

Tuesday, February 26, 2008 11:13 AM
I have to be in Trenton, NJ today for work. Does anyone want to recommend a club in the Trenton area (i.e., within 30-45 minutes of Trenton)? Feel free to pm me. If you recommend a place, please tell me why -- e.g., atmosphere, quality of girls, high mileage, etc. I looked at the reviews for clubs near Trenton and the pickins' were kinda slim. Thanks in advance for your help.

4 comments

• nid-28
    16 years ago
    Playhouse Lounge--Rt 130 Burlington. About 1.2 hour away. Read the reviews....
  • jgb133
    16 years ago
    The Playhouse lounge nid-28 recommends is the best high mileage place you'll visit but be prepared. It's BYOB and it looks like such a dive! It's right off the turnpike, very easy to get to. You have to endure a lot of older brazilian girls before you'll get a one you'll find attractive. It's a good one trip excursion. Don't bother wearing anything fancy there. Depending on your likes, you'll either love it or hate it.
  • bigdawg_1
    16 years ago
    Club Risque in Bristol Pa is right across the Burlington Bristol Brigde from Playhoue, about a 15 min drive. If you are going there first you would take 95 S about a 20 minute ride from the Trenton area.
  • wondergrl5
    16 years ago
    oh yes try the playhouse! hee hee
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion