tuscl

Problems with site

Monday, May 22, 2023 10:59 PM
Did the format change for y'all? I can't find a search function anymore. I do use "icognito" mode, but I always have.

15 comments

• Call.Me.Ishmael
    a year ago
    Founder removed some sections and tools that were causing him problems and hassles. Search, among others, is gone.
  • misterorange
    a year ago
    Maybe he'll eventually remove everything strip club related so we can just argue about politics and what grocery store is the best! Lol
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    a year ago
    I always got better results by going to Google, typing "TUSCL" plus the thing I wanted to find.
  • motorhead
    a year ago
    Even founder says in the description of the political forum he doesn’t understand why anyone would want to discuss politics in a strip club forum - but I’d ask everyone this: why do political posts (and other OT posts) have the most comments whereas questions about the best lap dance pants or best big titted blonde at Club “X” go unanswered?
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    a year ago
    motorhead said: "I’d ask everyone this: why do political posts (and other OT posts) have the most comments whereas questions about the best lap dance pants or best big titted blonde at Club 'X' go unanswered?" When it comes to very broad posts (including politics and OT stuff), everyone has an opinion and a lot of people think that their opinion is the most important one. Best lapdance pants ... Anyone that isn't too lazy to use Google will see that this is a trampled-to-death topic: [view link] Also, most folks should be able to figure out on their own that coarse, thick pants are bad, while smoother, lightweight pants are good. So, it's not surprising that these posts don't get a ton of traction. Best big-titted dancer at X Club ... Though there's a bunch of guys here, the number who live in that state is smaller, and the number who go to that club is also smaller, and the number who like that type of dancer is even smaller still. So, if you're asking a question that niches down to a subset of a subset of a subset, then you probably shouldn't expect dozens of answers.
  • twentyfive
    a year ago
    ^ I don't think motorhead really wanted, or expected an answer, the question was merely a rhetorical one .
  • dha
    a year ago
    Biden sucks so bad everyone is looking for an outlet to express their frustrations. Once he is replaced with a competant president, no one will want to talk about politics.
  • twentyfive
    a year ago
    ^ wasn’t true four years back and I doubt it’ll be true even if Biden isn’t re-elected
  • georgmicrodong
    a year ago
    Unfortunately, no *competent* person has a chance in hell of winning the presidency. Even in the gajillion to one longshot that the two parties would *let* a competent person win the nomination *and* election, Congress (the opposite of Progress) would thwart him or her at every turn.
  • Nixur68
    a year ago
    If people want to talk about politics, that’s fine but the “feed” button on the website no longer works.
  • XoxoNatalie
    a year ago
    Why did they take away dancer photos? It was a great way to advertise!
  • Myoman
    a year ago
    I agree with the politics comments above. Why are we talking about politics exactly on this site? Not a hit to anyone, so don't get defensive, I just don't understand it. On the world wide web, there must be endless political forums of all sorts. I would understand political talks related to strip clubs etc.. Like which leader would be better for liberal rules in strip clubs. Or, say, will inflation problems make strip clubs more expensive or bring in more desparate hot women in need of more money. Etc. Am I wrong on this thought?
  • Hank Moody
    a year ago
    I’d like a way to hide the politics forum from the main feed. Happy to discuss politics, but it should take an affirmative decision to go into that forum rather than it appearing on the main feed.
  • twentyfive
    a year ago
    @founder We need the DMs to be easier to know if we have a new message the way you have it set up if you have a new message in the chat section unless you actively check it’s not visible
  • shadowcat
    a year ago
    @25 - it flashes when you get a new message but it is so faint that it is barely noticeable. I went to my email settings and checked the box for alerts for new DM messages.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion