Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Would You Get A Lap Dance From Kamula?

All4nothing

South Florida

3 yrs ago · 1 min read

The vp seems to have used some sexual prowess in her career.

Would you get a lapdance from her even if it were free?

Replies (22)Latest

Profile picture for funonthaside
funonthaside
•

Absolutely YES! But...I would wear earplugs in the event that she started taking, so that the talking didn't ruin the experience for me.

And maybe have her grind me while facing away from me, so that I wouldn't need to look at her annoying expressions and evident cackling at the small size of junior.

I find her a bit sexy.

Profile picture for doctorevil
doctorevil
•

It’s Kamala, not Kamula. As someone who likes to nitpick others writing, you ought to proofread before you post.

Profile picture for rattdog
rattdog
•

kamula would have been a great name for an upcoming wwf/wwe wrestler going back decades ago. colored moon symbols painted on her tits and ass. and be very very careful with her. if you cum on her ass she might take that spear and throw it right through your dick.

Profile picture for All4nothing
All4nothing
•

Cameltoela?

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

Nah. Nothing worse than dumb annoying strippers

Profile picture for PhredJohnson
PhredJohnson
•

Yes. But only so I could choke her out of our misery.

Profile picture for Warrior15
Warrior15
•

No. But I still maintain that AOC would make a great stripper.

Profile picture for ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnl
•

Does she mass incarcerate your schlong in her vag?

Profile picture for Goodclubrep
Goodclubrep
•

I'd get a VIP with both of them.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

If they were both strippers, just think how much more intelligent they would both be.

Profile picture for carolinaclubman
carolinaclubman
•

Kamala looks like VIn Diesel in a wig, I'll pass.

Profile picture for DrStab
DrStab
•

She’s a smart, attractive woman. I would definitely do her.

Profile picture for Mike Rotch
Mike Rotch
•

@Warrior, with AOC you just have to watch out for those jumbo-sized teeth when she's blowing you.

Profile picture for Jdo11
Jdo11
•

Absolutely. There's nothing degrading quite like being used as a sex object by a powerful woman.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

I think mixed-people are often attractive.

Below is a vid-clip I had seen of Kamala w/ talkshow-host Montel Williams – the vid is about 20-years-old and apparently they had been dating then – in the vid is also Montel’s daughter who also seems mixed and looks very-pretty:

Profile picture for ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnl
•

She's too close to being age appropriate for me.

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

As long as they didn’t get into a cat fight I’d be willing to be the 3rd in a threesome with AOC and Lauren Boebert.

Profile picture for sfrsox
sfrsox
•

I have no clue what she is doing now, but I had a thing for Alejandra Campoverdi back when she was in the WH.

Profile picture for sfrsox
sfrsox
•

Secretary of Stripper Outreach needs to be a Cabinet position. And she would be the choice if I were in charge.

Profile picture for Studme53
Studme53
•

Yes. And she would be wearing a tight business suit with a short skirt.

Yep I thought about it some

Profile picture for Mike Rotch
Mike Rotch
•

Sorry guys I just don't see it. I've seen trans men that looked more feminine than Kamala. She makes Michelle Obama look like Miss America. No surgery or makeup can fix that face. As for the body, haven't really seen much but she doesn't look like the curvy type. Maybe if I was drunk. Really really drunk.

Profile picture for misterorange
misterorange
•

^^ Forget about drunk, I'd have to be completely knocked out with general anesthesia. I wouldn't even let that crazy bitch suck my dick if she paid me and wore a bag over her head with a mouth hole in it.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement