I'm white, male and straight.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Saturday, May 20, 2023 9:08 PM
How else can I piss you off today?

35 comments

• drewcareypnw
    a year ago
    Talk. They hate it when we won't just shut up (and pay for everything).
  • dha
    a year ago
    Well, you could also say you prefer black girls with big asses. Like it matters .....
  • twentyfive
    a year ago
    You’re doing just fine Shadowcat, we’re here to support you pissed off or not.
  • Papi_Chulo
    a year ago
    You're getting soft shadowcat - if u really wanna piss off as many people as possible just tell them "I love me some Donald Trump" 😝
  • drewcareypnw
    a year ago
    Also: "stormy gave me a handy for $75 in the VIP" usually stirs up at least a little reaction...
  • dha
    a year ago
    Also say you are a Queen. That would cover just about everyone.
  • math14
    a year ago
    Just add one of your colorful famous tee shirts.
  • rattdog
    a year ago
    well the guy that shitted on those rainbow colored flags inside that nyc restaurant wasn't a white guy.
  • wallanon
    a year ago
    Can you all just pick one thread for all this anti-woke bullshit and just put it there? Thanks for putting this in the political forum but this is a titty bar site and the front page is being plastered with this crap today.
  • goldmongerATL
    a year ago
    Better to be pissed off than pissed on. Unless you are into that ...
  • NinaBambina
    a year ago
    'if u really wanna piss off as many people as possible just tell them "I love me some Donald Trump"' ^why? That just sounds incredibly gay.
  • Mate27
    a year ago
    All those things also make you guilty Shadowcat.
  • mike710
    a year ago
    You probably already pissed someone off by not identifying as cisgenger.
  • mike710
    a year ago
    ^Cisgender. Or whatever that fucking word is.
  • Mike Rotch
    a year ago
    Also say you eat meat. I love going to Vegan protests and eating a fat juicy steak burger right in front of them. Drives them wild. I do it nice and slow too, savoring the taste in my mouth before sending the delicious meat down to the animal graveyard that is my stomach.
  • dha
    a year ago
    So you like to eat meat, do it nice and slow, savor the taste in your mouth, and swallow to drive them crazy. Now we know about you.
  • Papi_Chulo
    a year ago
    ‘I Definitely Want To Stand’: Brittney Griner Sees U.S. Flag And Anthem Differently After Russian Imprisonment WNBA player Brittney Griner says her time in a Russian prison has changed her perspective on the American flag and the national anthem: after promising to protest the traditional pregame anthem in 2020, she said this season she is ready to stand. The Phoenix Mercury star center spent nearly ten months imprisoned in Russia after she was caught in February of 2022 at Moscow’s Sheremetyevo Airport — while traveling to play basketball — with cannabis oil in vape canisters. She was returned to the United States after President Joe Biden’s administration agreed to trade convicted Russian arms dealer Viktor Bout to secure her freedom. When she was finally able to return to play basketball, however, she said that the national anthem “hit different” than it had before her arrest. She explained that while she would never tell others that they should not protest in whatever way they saw fit, she was ready to stand for the anthem when it played. “You have the right to protest, the right to able to speak out, question, challenge and do all these things. What I went through and everything, it just means a little bit more to me now. So I want to be able to stand. I was literally in a cage [in Russia] and could not stand the way I wanted to,” she explained to ESPN. “Just being able to hear my national anthem, see my flag, I definitely want to stand. Now everybody that will not stand or not come out, I totally support them 100 percent. That’s our right, as an American in this great country.” “I appreciate everything a little bit more, all of the small moments, like, ‘Oh, I’m so tired I don’t want to go to practice today,’ that has changed, honestly. Tomorrow is not guaranteed, you don’t know what it’s going to look like. I feel a lot older somehow, too,” she said. Griner had opted not to stand for the anthem in 2020, saying that if the league continued to play it prior to every game, she simply would not come out to the court until it was over. [view link]
  • rattdog
    a year ago
    so will she be the only one standing when the national anthem is being played? what about her teammates?
  • twentyfive
    a year ago
    ^^ I applaud her change of heart, sometimes people miss the point, I think she got the point.
  • Tetradon
    a year ago
    Protesting the national anthem is _so_ 2020. Now either no one cares, or associates it with hypocritical douches like Kaepernick.
  • gammanu95
    a year ago
    I am a straight, white, protestant male. I was born in the midwest, raised by a mother and father in the suburbs. I attended a public high school and a private college. I own multiple guns, I drive a pickup, I own a five bedroom rural home on multiple acres of land with no horse or crops. I am registered Republican, I watch FOX news, I eat meat, and I love the constitution. By democrat and leftist standards - being a classical White American archetype makes me colonist, a domestic terror threat, an oppressor, and an utter villain. I am a bad motherfucker.
  • motorhead
    a year ago
    I wouldn’t be surprised if you’re forced to sell your 5 acres to help pay for the $5 million in reparations to San Francisco residents.
  • Tetradon
    a year ago
    ^ The federal government needs to tell San Francisco that if they want to spend $5 million a head in reparations, they're going to do that out of their own pocketbook.
  • gammanu95
    a year ago
    I'm not worried motorhead, I live in Florida. Ironically, a former confederate and slave state where reparations are nowhere near being considered.
  • Mike Rotch
    a year ago
    @dha yea I love to eat meat, your mom's pussy is meat too ya know.
  • dha
    a year ago
    Nu95. After reading your background, i appologize for anything i said to offend you previously. Does Griner have to pay the USA reparations for the costs of getting her freed from a country where she broke their laws? No. Not happy unless it's free. Lets see how long it lasts.
  • whodey
    a year ago
    Shadowcat you forgot to mention that you are middle class (or higher) and worked most of your life to support yourself and your family while paying your taxes.
  • Dave_Anderson
    a year ago
    I have an old cassette tape from around 1990 called "White, Straight. And Proud." It was billed as "a pro-White version only Motley Crue." I have no idea what happened to them or the cassette. 🙃
  • Dave_Anderson
    a year ago
    Of Motley Cruz not only
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    a year ago
    Dave said "I have an old cassette tape from around 1990 called 'White, Straight. And Proud.'" We're reeling with surprise...
  • Mate27
    a year ago
    Whodey, you forget that white privilege gave him that job that afforded him to raise that family. If he was not white he wouldn’t be able to find a job very easily and likely skip out on his obligations running scams and gaining income under the table by pushing product in the black market, dodging thugs and other criminals in a system designed to set male non-whites to fail. Sorry if you can’t detect the sarcasm. There’s generally a small amount of truth in humor.
  • skibum609
    a year ago
    A system designed to see non-white males fail? Just the Democratic version of them, which makes sense since white liberals used black males to gain power and need to keep them down to retain it. Name a successful matriarchal society on earth? I love the sound of crickets. Black American society is matriachal and thus the foundation of systemic failure. Here's a clue: When its everyone else's fault, all the time; the fault is yours.
  • mark94
    a year ago
    BLM raised $90 million just in 2020 and tens of millions since then Now the organization is on the verge of declaring bankruptcy Where did all the money go?
  • Mate27
    a year ago
    And that why we call you SkiDumb, because your lack of comprehension when reading something shows your bias. Ie, disclaimer of sarcasm noted before SkiDumbs idiotic response. What a ‘tard!
  • mark94
    a year ago
    The 19-year-old Indian white supremacist neo-Nazi who admitted to the FBI that his plan was to “get to the White House, seize power, and be put in charge of the nation and kill the President…” despite his admission all charges were dropped save one count of damaging property in excess of $1K. Why? I am certain this was not an FBI false flag operation. I trust the FBI and their declaration that white supremacists are the biggest threat. This is just more proof. If you believe that, I’ve got a bridge to sell you.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion