tuscl

Extras clubs in Detroit area?

Sunday, May 14, 2023 7:08 PM
Hi everyone. So I'm in the Detroit area and looking for an extras club. I have been to a few clubs, never had an experience with extras and I'd like to change that. Anyone have pointers as to what clubs I should go to? Also, what's the best way to go about initiating this? And does anyone have some sorta price range? Thanks in advance!

16 comments

• boomer79
    a year ago
    Not a Detroit guy but those clubs are well reviewed. You have some good options.
  • Warrior15
    a year ago
    Now I would never partake in any extra activity inside a strip club as that would be illegal. But I have "heard" that those things might be available at Flight Club, Landing Strip, Subi's . If you are looking for that type of thing. Actually I think just about all of the clubs near the airport offer them. Just don't go inside the city limits of Detroit.
  • PepsiMan
    a year ago
    Stay out of Detroit clubs. Go to western Wayne county bars. Almost all dancers offer extras. Tell them what your after and most will throught out their number and then negotiate before you agree to go to VIP. Read reviews and find out the one that sound good to you.
  • DrStab
    a year ago
    Stick to the Dearborn and Inkster clubs, and Subi’s. May I suggest starting at the bottom, like Bogarts, where the dancers are more up front on extra activities. You will also risk less money in the process. Then you can work you way, and your budget, up to Flight Club. You’ve come to the right place - read the reviews.
  • felixculpa
    a year ago
    I haven’t been in the Detroit clubs in about a year, but from my experience, mostly pre-Covid extras are available, almost universally particularly near the airport. It is just a matter of what price you will pay and the looks of the dancer.
  • Pussylicker2
    a year ago
    Your best bet is inkster, 3 clubs within a mile of each other. Bogarts and henry the 8th are the cheapest, cover $5 and they'll give you a free pass to the other club (they're owned by the same people). Bogarts has excellent food for cheap (don't read the menu, walk up to the kitchen window and read the board, don't ask the waitress, she's clueless). I've found the girls at bogies often want a condom for a blowie, so I usually get drained at henry's. Both bogies and henry's smell like cigarettes. I've never been inside at flight club because I won't give them my car keys. Flight club charges for mandatory valet, mandatory coat check, booth fee, cover charge, and you pay the vip fee each time you go back. If you have a dispute with a dancer you won't get your keys to leave. But, some guys like flight club. Down the street is silver cricket, further away is BTs. Be sure to tell us your experience!
  • georgebailey
    a year ago
    You're kidding, right?
  • BubbleYum
    a year ago
    If the club has a Detroit, MI address, you probably won't have luck. However if you go to any other city in Wayne County with a club, you may find what you're looking for. You simply ask the dancer of your choice of she only does dances or tell her upfront exactly what you're looking for. And then negotiate. If you look at my recent review, you'll find there is a club in the city on 8 Mile that has become more lenient, too. You may PM me about that as I won't publicly divulge any incriminating info that may get people in trouble.
  • BubbleYum
    a year ago
    Also, don't listen to Pussylicker. He's suspected to be paid by Hamilton to promo Bogarts and Henrys. Valets cannot legally hold your keys from you over dancer disputes and all valets at clubs are subcontracted. Valet are not club staff per the MI State cabaret laws; however they can ONLY hold your keys from you if you're too intoxicated. Google MI Dram Law for more info, and if desired, I will happily relocate the MI cabaret law I referenced.
  • DannyDewWhip
    9 months ago
    Random question about FC... are regular VIP dances full nude?
  • chiefwiggum
    9 months ago
    Sadly, that depends. My MO is to get a couple of dances from a girl and if she doesn't get full nude from the third dance, then I'm not buying anything extra. If she's really hot, I may try to negotiate, but I won't try that hard.
  • PoundKing
    9 months ago
    Don't bother with trial dances at FC. Just be specific about what you want before you got up to VIP. Every girl will tell you up front they are cool or not with it. Except for the traveling dancers, I'd avoid those
  • Longball300
    9 months ago
    I have no idea what you're talking about... this "extras" thing..... extra sauce on my wings? Read a couple reviews..... I'm kinda with the Chief here; I go for a couple of warm up dances first to see if the dancer is into it (and if mini-myself is) and then decide to proceed and negotiate. I know this is against conventional thinking on this website but, it's not like I suddenly lose my mind and can't work out a mutually acceptable course of action at a set price after a dance or two.
  • Longball300
    9 months ago
    Price depends on the Club and the provider..... in increasing order $$$$: Henry's Bogart's Subi's Cricket BT's TLS FC sound about right guys?
  • chiefwiggum
    9 months ago
    I put Henry and Bogart as equal, both are cheap, both are mining for diamonds or scratch an itch (more the latter). I don't know where to put Subi's, it's been a wildcard for me (probably, since most girls aren't my type). Cricket is right. At times BT's is cheap, other times, it's expensive as FC (but sometimes, they have FC like girls). I have had girls tell me they charge the same no matter what club they go to and a few girls tell me that they charge more at FC because x.
  • jusflor
    6 months ago
    Man, I remember landing strip in 2001, I was young, dumb, and full …. Well you know the rest. I have a ton of vacation this year, like 7 weeks, I’m gonna do extended weekend run up to Michigan as soon as the weather warms up there. Getting older and don’t think I can hang once I get to my 50s. 😂
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion