Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Search tab

lurkingdog
lurkingdogVIP20313

Pennsylvania

3 yrs ago · 1 min read

Does anyone know where the search function went? I can't seem to find it. I used it all of the time in previous iterations of this site.

Thanks

Replies (4)

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

It's gone again. Some are recommending using Google and starting with TUSCL.

Profile picture for datinman
datinman
•

Google search doesn't really work either. Any discussion before the revision shows up as a "Bummer" broken link when Googleing Tuscl and that topic. Damn! Now I will never again be able read about how to start an old Fiat.

Profile picture for docsavage
docsavage
•

You can still click on a member's name and see their past reviews, discussions and articles but not their past comments. At least if you can I haven't figured it out yet. I had some members here that I thought left unusually good comments and would keep track of their recent comments by looking them up that way.

Profile picture for lurkingdog
lurkingdog
•

I used it as a shortcut to get right to the club I wanted. Now, it seems, you have to click to the list, find the city and then find the club. It's longer and more painful than just typing in the name. . . .

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement