tuscl

tj zona norte problems

Jascoi
mr.wonderful to single moms and college age girls...
Friday, May 12, 2023 7:23 AM
about 2 months ago the federal government shut down adelitas mainly due to undocumented workers that are not Mexican citizens and also a fentanyl issue. and it's still closed. today this afternoon the government shut down Hong Kong about a fentanyl overdose of a marine that died in the hotel lately. the government wants to see videos of the club interior and I guess Hong Kong has a problem with that. and then tonight the Chicago club hotel jalos (directly above Chicago club) catches fire. I won't be surprised if the whole thing burns down.

14 comments

• Jascoi
    a year ago
    actually it was yesterday afternoon Thursday May the 11th for the forced closure of Hong Kong and Thursday May the 11th night that the fire starts on the roof of jalos above Chicago.
  • Warrior15
    a year ago
    Why the fuck would anyone go to Hong Kong and get loaded up on a drug ? Don't they get high enough on the beautiful chicas ? I'd be really ticked off if I went to the trouble of going to TJ and then the clubs I want to go into are closed.
  • drewcareypnw
    a year ago
    ^being a drug addict would be one possible reason.
  • mark94
    a year ago
    A couple explanations for the fentanyl death are somebody slipped it in a drink or, more likely, it was unknowing in another pill/drug he took.
  • EastCoaster
    a year ago
    ^ I agree with mark94 that "more likely, it [fentanyl] was unknowing in another pill/drug he took." From what I've seen on the news, 1) almost every street drug these days has at least some fentanyl in it, and 2) it doesn't take much fentanyl to kill you. It's a scourge.
  • ATACdawg
    a year ago
    Yeah. Killing your customer base is a brilliant sales strategy......
  • Papi_Chulo
    a year ago
    In this day and age, even if someone isn't an addict; just using drugs recreationally seems can be a dangerous proposition with all this fentanyl-laced stuff.
  • mark94
    a year ago
    There have been fentanyl deaths from ADHD meds that were purchased on the streets. It’s everywhere.
  • funonthaside
    a year ago
    It's s shame if someone slipped him something. If he chose to engage in drug use in Mexico, I worry about the state of our military. Of course, just as college kids overdo things when away for the first time, I imagine Marines are subject to the same shenanigans, particularly if engaged in stressful training at Pendleton.
  • Jascoi
    a year ago
    both Hong Kong club and Chicago club. were open last night. I heard Chicago club was open again. evidently no fire damage to speak of to the Chicago club itself. the fire was primarily to the roof of the hotel jalos above Chicago bar.
  • georgmicrodong
    a year ago
    Wow, the Mecca of Mongering having problems? The best place in the world to have paid sex not so good anymore? Say it isn't so.
  • Papi_Chulo
    a year ago
    In all fairness - U.S. strip clubs are not immune from violence or fires
  • mark94
    a year ago
    Whatever money is being made is nothing compared to the drug and migrant industry. If the cartel decides the sex industry is bad for their business, it will shut down.
  • Jascoi
    a year ago
    as of my latest visit adelitas and hotel coahilla and Valentina (in the alley) are still sealed.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion