tuscl

EX Robots is making robot strippers

Call.Me.Ishmael
Rhode Island
Monday, May 1, 2023 3:14 PM
These two videos showed up on Boston Dynamics' social media, but the company making these is "EX Robots" out of the Netherlands (somehow not surprising...). Perhaps the two companies have a partnership. Anyway, in this first video note the robot pole dancing in the background. It'll be decades or more (I hope), but at some point there will possibly be a bizarre convergence of strip clubs and video arcades of the 1980s. [view link] Another showcasing manual dexterity. [view link]

22 comments

• shailynn
    a year ago
    This is great news for about half of the TUSCL users, until a robot applies too much pressure during a handjob in the VIP area.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    a year ago
    Somewhere out there, CC99 is feeling a disturbance in the Force...
  • twentyfive
    a year ago
    Dave Anderson is getting so excited
  • wallanon
    a year ago
    I'm ok with robot gogo dancers. Dunno about lap dances.
  • misterorange
    a year ago
    That second one should audition at the Playhouse Lounge in NJ.
  • Studme53
    a year ago
    ^ Lol - the Brazilian milfs and gilfs are getting nervous
  • wallanon
    a year ago
    This is obviously R&D for sex robots. Look at where the sensors are. But good on them for hiring publicists lol. "It'll be decades or more" If necessity is the mother of invention, then revenue is the baby daddy. I'll take the under.
  • Brahma2k
    a year ago
    I like females. If I would have said this only 6 or 7 years ago, it would seem a stupidly axiomatic statement. Fast forward to today, “I like females” may need to be qualified with “not mechanical or medically grown female substitutes”.
  • Uprightcitizen
    a year ago
    Prepare for a new definition of ROB. Robot ROB's actually rip off body parts.
  • Muddy
    a year ago
    I’ll pass on the stripper terminator for now
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    a year ago
    ^ ..."for now". Because a true PL never *completely* shuts the door.
  • Muddy
    a year ago
    Well with the way GPS is spreading, we could say I saved the number in my phone. Ask me again in a few weeks.
  • JamesSD
    a year ago
    I can see robot gogo dancers filling a niche as a sort of adult chuck e cheese vibe. I'm in my 40s and I'm curious how good the bot companions will be when I'm in a nursing home.
  • Mike Rotch
    a year ago
    Hard pass. Simply for the fact that robo strippers would take the jobs of actual strippers. And I support women. Real women. I think these machines will more likely become the future of sex toys. Which I wouldn't mind. But let's keep strip clubs filled with natural born hot-blooded women.
  • mogul1985
    a year ago
    I like this about as much has fake tits - NOT. Since they are "robots" what if one has a short or blowing off a bolt during a LD? Using lithium batteries is a fire hazard. Made In China by the CCP using a TikToc uplink. really now, what could go wrong?
  • ATACdawg
    a year ago
    Well, maybe if they can be programmed not to bitch about leaving the toilet seat up....🚽😝
  • SanchoRG
    a year ago
    Lol funny enough I am 1 servo away from completing a SR6. Does not look like a pretty lady tho. [view link]
  • clubdude
    a year ago
    Somebody pull the plug!😮
  • shailynn
    a year ago
    Is pulling the plug the same as the pulling out method?
  • drewcareypnw
    a year ago
    First video looks like chicks in robot suits. Second does not. This is what happens when you let your kids watch anime. We knew it was wrong, but just not why. The future is fucked!
  • Studme53
    a year ago
    I like these robots [view link]
  • twentyfive
    a year ago
    I read somewhere a long time ago that the first robots were actually created by Leonardo Da Vinci
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion