tuscl

Online scammers

Saturday, April 29, 2023 2:45 AM
So I decide to try Tinder again. Looks like a failure. AGAIN. Maybe I should go to church, but then I would have to get up early on my day off. Anyways, I am talking to 4 different women, They should have been in the area at least. But now it seems they are all overseas, I like imports. But here is thing they all seem to have this uncle or aunt that has the inside scup and want to teach me about bitcoin. Shit I just remembered why I join Tinder. To get some Bitcoins.

5 comments

• Array
    a year ago
    Hey, if you’re not satisfied with the bitcoin advice you’re getting on Tinder I can put you in touch with some bitcoin advisors on Seeking.
  • drewcareypnw
    a year ago
    And there are a couple of dumbasses here on TUSCL that will talk your ear off about bitcoin as well! It's sad, Tinder was a pussy generating machine for me back in 2010-2015. Now it's bots, and AI chat will just make it worse. The world sucks more generally and less cock specifically each year. =(
  • Tetradon
    a year ago
    Tinder sucks ass. Scammers typically use a ton of well done, probably touched up photos, and are usually fresh off the boat Asian (probably trying to take advantage of white guys with yellow fever). There's one incel here always trying to convert people to bitcoin. It's a straight up religion to some.
  • shailynn
    a year ago
    I’ve used tinder before with great success when traveling out of town. You have to put in work though. First off I found it’s usually pretty easy to spot fake profiles. Second if you’re not in a large city, and there’s a lot of “exotic” looking women in the profiles, then most are likely fake. Tinder is tedious work though. Let’s say you’re in a city with 50,000 people, you’re going to spend an hour going through several hundred profiles and probably only find 10 at most you’re interested in, then it’s a crap shoot if you’re going to match with any of them. Also to note, browsing tinder profiles will quickly remind you society is going to shit. There is no shortage of freaks out there today…
  • ilbbaicnl
    a year ago
    If you're talking to someone you don't know on the internet, and they don't compare you to Hitler within the first 10 posts, you know it's a bitcoin scam.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion