Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Cannot read own reviews?

BitCoinHodler

He/Him.

3 yrs ago · 1 min read

I used to just copy and paste the club description/layout when I did an updated review for a club I've already been to. I went to write an update for Mardi Gras 2 but I can't see my past review anymore it tells me to go VIP for full reviews... which is why I want to access my previous review!!!

Could anyone be a doll and either PM me my review for Mardi Gras 2 or founder can let us access our previous reviews?

Replies (3)

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Sounds like you cannot read or write.

Profile picture for BitCoinHodler
BitCoinHodler
•

I'm all set with this.

Profile picture for founder
founder
•

you can see your reviews on your dashboard.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement