tuscl

Web site enhancement??

Just a thought. I ran across something I found interesting tonight. Didn't know if the Founder might be interested in adding a sexy girl to the intro for the web site here or not but I decided to post something no strings attached.
http://stores.ebay.com/livefaceonweb/dem…

http://www.livefaceonweb.com/?lid=23fb03…

Above are two links of females that will introduce people to a web site. I thought it was cool and they got my attention. I didn't look at all the samples but I thought seeing the full figure was better than just a talking head.

If the Founder was thinking about adding a feature for membership to his site, I remember a few years ago I visited a web site that had photo realistic models where you can spin the girls around forward or backward in 3D and even set it to automatic. I thought that was pretty cool and attention getting but I think that web site disappeared.

Just some thoughts to ponder over. No strings attached by me for my suggestions or ideas. Actually adding freebies to the web site is enough for me.

4 comments

• parodyman-->
    17 years ago
    Nice idea but maybe the graphical content isn't the best use of bandwidth. Would add to the hosting cost, which would then have to be passed down to the users.
  • MisterGuy
    17 years ago
    Plus all the women on those sites were clothed too much...
  • casualguy
    17 years ago
    Yeah, we would need more scantily clothed females and I finally saw the price. I thought it looked kind of high for just a little program to have a female talking on the screen. I was wondering if something like that would slow down the site or become irritating if it took longer to load. Oh well, just something I noticed.
  • casualguy
    17 years ago
    After thinking about this idea and accidently experiencing it today at a different web site. I think it's a bad idea. I tried to quickly go to a web site at work today to look up a product so that I could order it and find out if it was still available and a phone number. Instead of being quick, all these graphic programs started loading. Then I saw a talking lady on my screen (couldn't hear her because my sound was muted at work) then more graphic programs kept trying to load. I finally found a phone number and a nice young sounding female answered the phone and gave me the information I wanted.

Bad idea I think. I don't want this web site slower.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion