tuscl

Outside lips vs inside lips? Which feels better?

Friday, April 21, 2023 8:12 PM
Kittys come in all shapes and sizes, but I have certainly noticed a difference between the feel of a kitty with lips that stick out, vs those that are small and basically inside. I love the look of some fat, nicely shaped outside kitty lips, and really enjoy doing DATY on them, but I enjoy the feel of inside lips more. The best feeling kitty I ever had was one on a woman whose lips did not stick out at all. There was just a little bit of extra curvature just inside her kitty. She felt so good, I rarely last more than 5 minutes. What do the rest of you think?

12 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    a year ago
    When this was discussed in the past I think it was referred to as “outtie” vs “inney”. When it comes to sexual-body-parts on a woman; I’m def in the “bigger/more is better” camp – thus I def get much more turned-on by some big-meaty-pussy-lips.
  • Papi_Chulo
    a year ago
  • shadowcat
    a year ago
    For the camel toe slide I prefer the outtie!
  • Jascoi
    a year ago
    i’m such a whore.
  • Dolfan
    a year ago
    I don't think I notice much difference while inside an innie or outie pussy. I visually prefer innie, and prefer innie if I'm going down on a girl. But I don't think it that translates into a better feel inside it.
  • funonthaside
    a year ago
    I prefer innie lips, for both aesthetics and feel. The inner lips feel tighter, and have a more narrow grip on a guy. Outies looks and feel a bit too sloppy.
  • londonguy
    a year ago
    Outies, the bigger the better.
  • misterorange
    a year ago
    Check out this babe. I'd eat a pussy like that for days. [view link]
  • Mike Rotch
    a year ago
    I like my women with big roast beef pussy lips that grip my dick as I'm pulling out, as if begging it to stay inside.
  • Specialj
    a year ago
    Mr. Orange looks like the camel stubbed his toe.
  • wallanon
    a year ago
    I don't mind either look. If it's not tight then it doesn't matter how pretty it seems. I'd rather go down on a vag that's more compact so it's less messy, but if she's into it then I guess that's nothing a sink and mouthwash can't fix lol.
  • georgmicrodong
    a year ago
    They're all good. My ATF had a gorgeous meaty pussy. Her lips were fun to play with. My current lady has a "shy" pussy; it's just a slit, but I joke that it "likes to come out to play". When she gets turned on, it opens up like a flower.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion