tuscl

How much are Hi Liter dances now ?

mark94
Arizona
Thursday, April 20, 2023 2:30 AM
Dances at Hi Liter used to be $10/$25. Then, they surged around the Super Bowl. Now, the prices described in the reviews vary widely. I think what’s happening is a time based system with higher prices after 9 pm plus higher prices Thursday to Saturday. Plus, some dancer discretion/lies. Has anyone figured out the current cost structure by hour and day ?

6 comments

• azdd
    a year ago
    How will we ever find out without Scrub? What will we do??? What WILL we do???
  • Chili Palmer
    a year ago
    Hi-Liter floor dances are still $10, day or night. VIP dances are now $30 each (up from $25), or $40 each after 9 PM.
  • mark94
    a year ago
    Thanks Chili. I went on my tourist season sabbatical and I needed to sort prices out on the back side. I know VIP is only $5 more but it feels like a psychological threshold has been crossed.Especially since, as I understand it, Hi Liter’s portion has doubled. It just doesn’t seem right.
  • Chili Palmer
    a year ago
    As someone who has a PO Box in their VIP section, it does add up. Was 4/$100, now it's 4/$120, plus tip. While I still buy a shit ton of dances from multiple dancers, I'm much more likely with an average quality dance to stop at 3 songs and just lay out $100 to her, as opposed to letting the experiment go on. I used to regularly do 5-6 song sets, now it's more 4-5 song sets, with the occasional 8-10 for stellar performers. Drinks are still incredibly cheap and the floor dances have incrementally ticked up their mileage, so it's still a great (strip club) value, but yeah, that $5 does make a difference psychologically.
  • Heellover
    a year ago
    30 dollars. 40 dollars after 9pm thurs, Fri and Sat nights. What if you start at 855 and get dances until 920?haha. Hopefully it would still be 30 per dance, but you never know.
  • mark94
    a year ago
    I’ve also noticed the floor dance activity has ticked up. It’s no where near the HL golden age, but it’s better than it had been.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion